By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is death against resource protectors permanent on ES and HS?

By DavionDragonKnight - SUBSCRIBER - June 24, 2018, 15:54:33
AnkaTracker

Hi,
sometimes i do really no-matter-what need to go afk while in a fight
so i need to know which monsters does not permanent ly kill you on heroic server and epic server,
especially resource protectors

0 0
Reply
First Ankama intervention

As ArsalanFourth mentioned (thank you), death is permanent on an Epic server, however the difference on a Heroic server is that when you are defeated by a monster, 75% of the items belonging to the loser of the fight are distributed among the area's monsters as extra loot, and the remaining 25% is destroyed.

Unfortunately as you can see there are no monsters that does not permanently kill you on these servers, therefore better be careful when being away from your computer. smile

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 16

Every Single Monster kills you on that server including the resource protectors
 

1 0
Reply

As ArsalanFourth mentioned (thank you), death is permanent on an Epic server, however the difference on a Heroic server is that when you are defeated by a monster, 75% of the items belonging to the loser of the fight are distributed among the area's monsters as extra loot, and the remaining 25% is destroyed.

Unfortunately as you can see there are no monsters that does not permanently kill you on these servers, therefore better be careful when being away from your computer. smile

Reply
Respond to this thread