By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need help with Breeding Isssues - Technical problem or not?

By ALIENFISH - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 17, 2019, 22:48:00

Hello friends

First of all, I'm posting this question here cuz I doubt it's a technical problem and is rather just my lack of understanding.
Today I finally decided to make an attempt at the reformed breeding system.
I still had a Kido Rear Feather Patter - 54 uses out of 1400 left so I put it into  the paddock along with my Crimson Rhineetle -129 Balance. I noticed that it barely gains balance. In fact, it goes so slowly that my mount loses tiredness faster.  And patters are already so expensive to make :'(
Does it get slower the lower the %usage?
I couldn't find any information on this so help me out here, you beautiful people.

Additional information: after 5 hours my rhineetle only gained 16 balance while patter's supposed to have 50 effectiveness.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1331

So the higher effectiveness of a breeding item the more a mount will gain in that stat each time it hits the breeding item.  200 is maximum effectiveness.  50 effectiveness doesn't mean it'll gain 50 in that stat, but I'm not sure what the formula is.  The remaining uses do not affect the effectiveness of the breeding items.  You can force a mount to run into a breeding item by using the "blow kiss" or "show weapon" emotes (there are a few others you can use too, maybe wave?) which helps speed up the process.  Hope this helps.  Don't hesitate to ask more questions if you're confused. 

0 0
Score : 141

Thanks for your reply. I was aware of all that. But if I use lightning throwers with less effectiveness  but more uses on my other rhineetle it goes at a pretty normal rate.
So if you're not experiencing the same problem, I'm guessing it's a technical problem?

0 0
Score : 1719

I think with Rhineetles, they have a a efficiency deduction of 80% or so (I think I saw this on imps at somepoint, but can't really verify) meaning while dTs gain stats at at fast rate, Rhineetles gain at at much lower rate (in addition to maturity/balance/stats calculations).

0 0
Score : 141

I came home and noticed all the uses are gone and it gained enough balance after all. Solved I guess.

1 0
Score : 196

It depends what breeding items you are using, and what paddock your using.

The higher the effectiveness the breeding item is, the faster it will gain the desired points (Stamina, Maturity, etc) 

If you are using public paddocks, they will be 20% slower than Private paddocks. So, for example if you want to increase the stamina of a mount in public paddock it would take you 10 hours, but in a private paddocks it would only take 8 hours.

I play in Echo, with the IGU: Predict, feel free to contact me for any other questions. 

Goodluck!

0 0
Respond to this thread