By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mentor or a friendly guide/guild.

By Fuzzjockey - SUBSCRIBER - March 01, 2019, 21:19:36

Hello everyone.

I'm a long time player, been on and off Dofus for many years now. Despite that, i've always just enjoyed gathering professions. and doing the odd low-level to medium dungeon.

I'm trying to progress my two characters into endgame (Xelor and Pandawa, which i'm having a really hard time doing.

I've run into many problems on my way there. Im slowly beginning to do questlines, most recently trying to work my way towards the Watchers Dofus, but im stuck at the part where i need to find Enurado Dimension, im getting a "treasure hunt" quest of sorts to do it, but its offering no guide on how i can do it. Except go to point X,X then go south until i find a tree stump.
I've walked all over the darn place, and nothing pops up, no hints no nothing. - Asking in community dosnt help much either, and it seems everybody is busy trying to "buy % off" or sell boosted runs.

I would also love to be doing the other dofus quests, such as Ivory, Abyssal, Cloudy, Lavasmith. Alas i fear they are out of my league, and i will have to purchase them from someone else eventually.

My question goes, to get abit deeper into the game (without having to reroll my Xelor to Cra, or some other silly nonsense), is there anyone that can point me in the direction of a person such as myself, non affiliated, that would like to have a veteran-noob(me) tagging along to teach a thing or two to ? Perhaps a small active english speaking guild have interrest aswell.

My ingame name is BKatt, i play on Echo
I can offer my limited knowledge, willingness to help out and friendly attitude =)

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1341
Hello there. You could join my guild. It's small but all the people are kind and we have people from all over the place. When are you're playing hours if I may ask? (Do you live in the french timezone or near)

0 0
Score : 427

Yeah im playing close to the French timezone, i live in scandinavia, so if im not mistaking, its the same timezone. 

Im interrested in joining your guild, as i prefer small active guilds anytime.

0 0
Score : 469

If you're interested in joining up with the second biggest international community, you're welcomed to 1.29. Det hade varit skitkul om du joinade :-). We've got swedes, fins, one norweigan and one dane. We're a bit different though, because we have all the knowledge but stick to an older version.

1 -2
Score : 427

Thanks for the invitation(Tak for invitationen), but i would hate to leave everything i've played/worked for on the regular dofus, to just jump ship.
If u guys decide to rejoin the current version, look me up though =)

0 0
Score : 1983

Fuzzjockey|2019-03-04 21:53:32
Thanks for the invitation(Tak for invitationen), but i would hate to leave everything i've played/worked for on the regular dofus, to just jump ship.
If u guys decide to rejoin the current version, look me up though =)

But... That's the beauty! It will always be there ^__^. We decided to jump before it sink. Can't have being stuck in a sunken ship! We won't go back to the current version. We could just as well go play WoW or whatever is popular right now. It's a different game with a completely different community. On 2.0 you have the game though. Enjoy it and look us up when you're tired of it :-).

Ska bli kul o spela lite med dig x).
0 -2
Respond to this thread