By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Ily] Looking for an English speaking guild? Join Exile today!

By Merked - SUBSCRIBER - March 29, 2019, 13:43:24

Hey all,

Exile is once again opening its doors to new recruits from the English speaking community as we like to periodically get in new blood. We are an inclusive guild with a range of player levels (I myself was taken it at level 1, now omega 6) in the most powerful, and helpful, English alliance on Ilyzaelle. With an average level of 140 we have a good selection of people that can help with content of all levels, from guiding people through the early dungeons to trying omega content or defending percs.

On top of this we are proud of the community we have built up, with an active guild chat and an 'interesting' ally chat to say the least, so if you are looking for a less lonely Dofus experience then you will find yourself at home with us! We don't have any minimum level requirement on joining - more important to us is fitting in with the Exile community.

If you are interested in joining, pm 'Antoris' (leader), 'Katkoot' (me) or 'Tentacles' (SiC) in game, comment below or send me a message here on the website. Feel free to ask any questions below!

1 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 522

Hi guys, I'd be interested in joining. I recently made a couple of characters on the server to decide which I wanted to play but can't make my mind up smile

I'm UK based.

0 0
Score : 477

Hey Drago, when you figure out which class you're happiest with drop a message to either 'Antoris', 'Katkoot', 'Tentacles' or if you're EST based 'Pharaxis' and explain you've seen the forum post and would like to join smile

1 -1
Score : 17

Hello, I would love to join but when I try to whisper anyone, it says the member can not be found.  How can I join?

0 0
Score : 17

Nevermind, I figured it out

1 0
Score : 32

I have just started a Cra on Ily and would also like to join. I will also try messaging you in game when I get on.

0 0
Score : 32

Yeah I can't figure out how to reach out to anyone because I can't whisper anyone and the Ankabox service won't let me send messages to anybody because they haven't friended me yet

0 0
Score : 18

Who's the most powerful and helpful english alliance in the server again ? xD

1 0
Respond to this thread