FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About the dofus unity

By Dadiriz#3790 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 13, 2023, 02:48:34
Is there an official date for it yet? And also, will we get a similar system to the hero booster from Wakfu?

For those who don't know about it, the hero booster is a system that let you use multiple characters from the same account as they were sidekicks like the astrub knight, i think a lot of people would appreciate this if they are like me and want to do quests / achievments no one else wants
5 -1
Reactions 7
Score : 4608
Sometime in 2024 is all we know (French tweet), and there will (probably) not be a hero system like Wakfu.
3 -1
Score : 1761
I am certain that players would really appreciate it if Ankama implemented the hero system on Dofus, but that will most likely translate to a decrease in revenue to the company (less acounts being subscribed).
Maybe one way of doing this is having different types of subscriptions.
They could maintain the normal subscription, like the one we have right now, but let the price increase by the number of characters we want to play with at the same time (having a limit of 3 characters at a time like Wakfu). This seems somewhat "fair".
Just an idea...(of someone who wish we had this system on Dofus haha laugh).
1 0
Score : 18576
Someone on Reddit claimed that Ankama "leaked" a possibility of a hero system in one of their Twitch streams here but there is no way to get translated subtitles on it and I dont speak French so Im not sure, but if anyone does speak French and can do a rough translation it might be there.
2 0
Score : 18
This would be so nice!
1 0
Score : 39
Knowing ankama as i know, they will launch it on the last tuesday of december 2024 xD

Just joking, but Ankama has announced that they will add Unity on Beta much before the Live Launch. If they don't launch this beta later this year, it is likely to be released in the first semester of 2024. The Unity will come to live 3 to 6 months after the beta launch.
1 -1
Respond to this thread