FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Elect your Dofus Mascot.

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 05, 2013, 06:34:06

Let me present to you Dofus Mascot Election 2013! You can elect any dofus entity (class, NPC or monster)

The campaign period will span 2 months (or to be cut short if there would be too many nomination).
Voting will be held in the whole month of May.

Participants should be an active forum user (with 2 dofus egg forum rank or higher to limit alt voting).

"THE NOMINATION IS NOW OPEN, YOU MAY POST YOUR NOMINATION!"

Rules:
A candidate must be officially nominated by an active forumer, and seconded by another active forumer.
You can campaign for your candidate by posting reasons why your candidate should win... It is forbidden to discredit opposition. NO MUD-SLINGING!

Let us begin....

"I nominate "Bow Meows" (pet) to be the game's mascot. I believe it is the most common pet in the game and I believe everyone has acquired or owned one of these cuddly kitten in their p2p experience."

Now if anyone would second my motion, Bow meows will be an official candidate for this election.

Possible actions at the moment.
I nominate (insert candidate name) to to be the game's mascot. (Optional: state your reason why your candidate should be the game's mascot.
I second the motion to nominate (insert candidates name).
I withdraw my nomination to make (insert candidate name) the game's mascot.

Since it is now also the campaign period, any followers of an official candidate can start their election campaign. Post your banners, chant your slogans, be creative. And goodluuck, may the best mascot wins.

0 -2
Reactions 5
Score : 2154

I nominate Otomai.
He embodies just how irritating it is to grinding can be.

0 0
Score : -208
BobaFett2|2013-03-05 15:43:32
I nominate Otomai.
He embodies just how irritating it is to grinding can be.
Seriously? Well, I guess Otomai is pretty famous. Unfortunately your forum rank is one egg too short to qualify as a valid entry.
0 -1
Score : 4083

How many eggs you lookin for Gunner? And I nominate Osas to embody the pains of solo-play in the game now :/

0 0
Score : -208
HatedOne|2013-03-05 16:26:53
How many eggs you lookin for Gunner? And I nominate Osas to embody the pains of solo-play in the game now :/

Your 2 dofus egg rank would be enough.
Gunnerwolfang|2013-03-05 06:34:06
Participants should be an active forum user (with 2 dofus forum rank or higher to limit alt voting).

Your nomination is noted, you just need a second motion to be an official candidate.

I guess I was not clear enough on the 2 dofus rank qualification. I should have stated "2 dofus egg rank". My mistake. I will edit the first post now.
0 -2
Score : 4083

I nominate Osamodas, they embody just how nerf-happy everyone can be when something strong is misunderstood.

0 0
Respond to this thread