FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

You know you're addicted to dofus when...

By BlackTongue October 04, 2009, 06:45:27
Reactions 168
Score : 550
Azurianda|2010-04-04 02:17:00
...you buy a new laptop with massive amount of RAM and video card just so you can multi-client on 2.0.

/coughs.

lmao guilty

you're addicted
- when you use the term IRL (which almost everyone here has)
- when you get bored and create words like roflcopter, lawlipop or lmaonnaise
- called in sick for work because Pandala came out
- lost your job because Pandala came out (yeah that really happened "IRL" ) tongue
- you used to be an avid gamer but now other games just get in your way

Joker
0 0
Score : 175
simomate|2009-10-05 01:35:00
Wow the game is changing so much, I perfer the old incarim, though. And now it has metal toolbar invertory and stuff, I don't think the metal suits its time, I wish I had a beta key wink

theres an option for making the old fous scheme instead of new scheme
0 0
Score : 334

why would ppl call me addicted, oh i know ohmy

you know youre addicted when:

you smash your laptop when you cant go online (i did it sad)
you get crazy when you get owned in pvp, because of 1 stupid mistake
you own ppl just they say youre noob
you know half the server
you knock ppl out cause they called you nerd IRL
call your girl in dofus honey, but never see her IRL
when you almost fuck your pc cause your a lvl up
you miss your country own brazil with 2-1 cause you are getting crazy of al that annoying brazilian ppl who are screaming like hell on trade chat

1 0
Score : 1765
gogomannie|2010-07-04 19:22:00
you miss your country own brazil with 2-1 cause you are getting crazy of al that annoying brazilian ppl who are screaming like hell on trade chat

Do you mean people seriously went of Dofus and complained about the God-nation Brasil losing at soccer?

That would totally make my day x'D
0 0
Score : 5497
BlackTongue|2009-10-04 06:45:00
5. you spend 60$ real dollars to scroll your wisdom

Why hasnt anyone commented on that? xD
0 0
Score : 21984

When every 10 dollars you earn/item (you think about converting INTO money) ...Can 10 more dollars for subscription moneys. :wacko: (Addicted!)

Edit: Or the inner-Enutrof inside ... rolleyes

Edit 2: When you find an old saved pic of what the forum USED too look-like, years ago. tongue

0 0

Update:

When notice license plates with the last digits of "Kra" "Iop" "Eni" when driving passed, and deciding to share the findings on your iPhone. laugh

0 0
Score : 5648
CatOcatastrofe|2010-10-07 01:31:00
Update:

When notice license plates with the last digits of "Kra" "Iop" "Eni" when driving passed, and deciding to share the findings on your iPhone. laugh

I hope you're not driving while doing so o_o

& comparing others people in reality to the classes in Dofus... I'm guilty of doing that xD

my American Studies teacher is an Enutrof xD & my independant living teacher is a female Sacrier
0 0

@ iHarakirii : nope! Passenger! (just be glad I've'nt got my license!)

And Sacrier youb say... I hope she isn't cutting herself for buffs...

Also! Just seen a plate with 'EXP' on it. Bwaha.

Edit: now to find the 'LVL' one now...

Edit x2: I can't bring myself to pronounce 'Wabbit' for 'Rabbit', even texting the 'wa' one feels more natural...

Hewp! Wehab!

0 0
Score : 3285

When you have a fu**ing test tomorrow, and you're reading this topic.

0 0
Score : 883

When you spam the hole forum and hope the sound works by that

0 0
Score : 6694

haha they moved this thread here? >.>

0 0
Score : 3715

Rightfully so. It's not furthering any topic and the thread was made before the OT section was made. Some people post here to get their post count up, you know how Ankama is against that!

-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 7475
CatOcatastrofe|2010-10-06 19:31:00
Update:

Shit.

This would be me, except I dont own an iPhone. So I just say "OMG!" and ignore everyone when they say "what?!"

You know you're addicted...
-when you're bored in class, and have a one-person argument with yourself over whether James would make a better Enutrof, Xelor, or Iop.

(I finally decided he was an Xelor, cause hes too short to be an Iop, and too young to be an old man.)
0 0
Score : 106

1-when you CANT BELEVE THAT I AM EVIL!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all...

its great topic

0 0

When you visit Walmart to notice giant Rollback signs... And only think of Dofus. tongue (Y'know, that "price rollback")

0 0
Score : 804

You know you're addicted when you went shopping (yesterday right? feels like yesterday... ) and your stomach is growling super loud so you brb and go to the fridge and all the food is spoiled cause it wasn't yesterday it was two months ago..

or when you were supposed to go take your final on the 14th and then celebrate by shopping with a friend but your Ogrines got unlinked so you went shopping on Dofus instead...

Or when someone is getting on your nerves and you say stfu noob..

or when you are watching a really awesome movie on tv but you don't want to stop playing so you start killing low-level mobs without looking at the screen and then you run to get a drink and run back terrified you forgot about your fight cause your dragoone has 1 hp and you get back and realize you already finished the fight without knowing it...

Or when you wake up in the morning and open your laptop to just check one thing and end up playing for an hour before you evenn brush your teeth or eat breakfast..

or when you hear the clink clink of your miner's pick in your sleep...

Or when you start dreaming and the only people in your dreams are people you only know on Dofus..

or when you cant remember someone's name irl and you say who is your main...

Or when your doorbell rings and you pretend you aren't home because you cba to stop in the middle of a dungeon run..

or when your laptop decides to shut itself off because it's been plugged in and running for 3 weeks straight...

Or when you say you're going to take a break from Dofus, and by taking a break you mean browsing the forums..

or when you can think of more than 5 (or even 10) things to post on this thread...

0 0
Score : 970

You know you're addicted to Dofus when you memorize every update there is including minor bug fixes and spelling error fixes.

You know you're addicted to Dofus when you run 10 dungeons or more every hour.

You know you're addicted to Dofus when you compare everyone you know to dofus classes(don't know if this has been said before cuz I didn't read the entire topic).

You know you're addicted to Dofus when you are asked to say hi or wave to someone then you say 'I don't have that emote, sorry.'

You know you're addicted to Dofus when you celebrate minor bug fixes with huge parties.

You know you're addicted to Dofus when you get hurt and someone asks you if your alright but you say, 'I like this pain, I'm roleplaying my Sac.'

0 0
Score : 3302

when you spend time posting and reading on this thread.

0 0
Score : 2417

when you add a post just to get the thread back on top of the list

When your name suddenly pops up on all off-topic posts at 3am... ye take a look guys... i cant sleep sad

0 0
Respond to this thread