FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Corrupt a Wish

By suuf May 21, 2010, 10:30:22
Reactions 777
Score : 4083

(Das Noobos >:/)

Granted, your computer explodes upon running the first game you install on it and your credit score plummets.

I wish for a world without puns.

0 0
Score : 7481

Granted. Instead every sentence is filled with Irony and Sarcasm instead.

(Couldn't think of a pun to put in there sad)

I wish that there was no religion (i.e. everyone believes the same thing)

0 0

(exactly)

Granted, nothing stops world nations from firing off their nuclear weapons and the world burns.

I wish I was dead

0 0

Granted, you're dead. Errr.... how do I twist this? You're now languishing in hell for all of eternity.

I wish I could fly ;D

0 0

Granted, you can only fly when coated in the foulest, oldest garbage from the bottom of a landfill

I wish I could guess weight without picking them up

0 0

Granted. However once you've decided on the weight of it, it becomes impossible for anyone to move.

I wish I had no sense of smell (So I could fly)

0 0
Score : 613
CatOcatastrofe|2010-05-22 13:01:42
Granted, but then Feca's became the next Cra.

I wish my alt account could merge with my main here, for an extra 1,000-2,000 posts already on the account. :unsure:
you knew... you actually knew...
0 0
everonedies|2014-06-01 17:18:41
CatOcatastrofe|2010-05-22 13:01:42
Granted, but then Feca's became the next Cra.

I wish my alt account could merge with my main here, for an extra 1,000-2,000 posts already on the account. :unsure:
you knew... you actually knew...
FAIL!!

xzaosllama3|2013-06-27 03:11:36
Granted. However once you've decided on the weight of it, it becomes impossible for anyone to move.

I wish I had no sense of smell (So I could fly)
Granted, you are now blind, but still have to wear the garbage.
0 0
Score : 2289

I wish I would be the richest man in the country

0 0

Granted, you are now the first person the government comes to for federal taxes and lose your money in 1 day.

I wish flame wars would end.

0 0

Granted, now I have banned everyone.

I wish you would carry on.

Score : 7685

Granted! I will now carry on: WWAAAAAAAHHHH I DON'T WANNA BE BANNED NOOOOOOOOO I'LL SUE AMNAKMAA!!!!!!

... I wish I knew what was going on.

0 0
Score : 8

Granted; now you're scarred with knowing lichen's deepest darkest secrets.

I wish for a free Karmeleon.

0 0

Granted, your Karmeleon dies shortly after using it and cannot be revived.

I wish Ankama would nerf Osas more

0 0
Score : 2289

Granted but they made a single spell attack for osas that randomly kills 3/4 of the enemies every other turn

I wish I was a tofu

0 0
Score : 888

Granted, but you end up being summoned by a nuub Osa and die shortly thereafter,

I wish Ankama would finally revise Xelors.

0 0
Score : 2541

granted (hey, have you ever... they will in 4 days!) but then you don't like them anymore.

I wish I could finaly settle down for my team instead of turning it around every other month.

0 0
Score : 3910

Granted. Ankama gives up messing around with existing classes and builds for the sake of balancing, only to introduce a bad ass "end of the line" class that has the power of all existing classes and can split into 8 separate controllable bodies with 8 drop rolls at the end of battle, playable on 1 client, but consumes P2P time at an increased rate of 200% than normal for access. This making you playing a team somewhat pointless.

I wish the person below me is not 3DPD and quit Dofus for good before it corrupts his or her soul.

0 0
Respond to this thread