FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

King of the Hill

By June 29, 2010, 07:54:32

Its pretty simple. All you have to do is use whatever you can do to make the hill yours.

Example:

Person 1: I claim the hill.

Person 2: I sneak up behind you and stab you before I kick you off the hill. I then claim the hill. My Hill!

RULES:

• No spamming or being a troll.
  • No godmodding
  • Don't do IRL stuffs just to get the hill
  • No using consoles

Lets start:

I claim the hill.
0 0
Reactions 477
Score : 3637

I shoot you with a burning arrow which pushes you off the hill then i race to the top of the hill and laugh as you tumble down

Its my hill!! *goes sniper mode scanning the area for you guys :3*

0 0
Score : 3266

I cast cooperation on you. Hill is mine.

0 0

*growls and fires a dis arrow and it pushes you far away and i run up to the top again* *sighs* ok now its mine....and if you try that again...

0 0

I cast attraction, then swap, and run to the hill.

0 0
Score : 3866

I summon a Crackler to own you before tossing the remains of you off the hill. The hill is mine.

0 0

*rez at a zaap and growls* OK NO MORE MISSES NICE CRA *fires about 10 explosive arrows obliterating your crackler in 2 seconds the explosions also throw you off flying into the sunset*

its mine...hehe *plants myself on the top of the cracklers corpse and smiles*

0 0
Score : 1942

i summon an army of 1000 sacrificial dolls ( star wars sounds on the background) they all explode and destroy you + the hill, then i summon 3000 chafers and make them build a new hill for me.

My hill~

0 0

*re-re-rez* ugg...my head..wtf...*looks at the new hill*

ooook...we can play like that....*aims upward and grins then lets lose a good 1000 explosive arrows and you notice the sky is darkened by them*

die.....

*they all land at once and the entire hill and you explode leaving a rather big crater then i sit on a new hill cause i can*

well...i claim this hill...for all intents and perpouses....yours didnt exist

0 0

I sit on Varia. The hill is mine.

0 0

hahahahaahahahaha *fires a burning onto her butt sending her flying up into the air and then i step aside and dis shot her far away in mid air*

*smiles as i sit back down* anyway...this hill remains mine

0 0

I cast cooperation again in midair.

My hill.

0 0
Score : 5814

I bring all the competitors back to the dawn of Time, a long, long time before the 29th of June, when the Hill had not existed, and then zap myself back.

I proceed to sleep on the Hill.

I am the Hill, and the Hill is mine.

0 0

*i grabbed onto your foot* hi....hehe....i beleive that is mine*

*kicks you off then dis arrows you all the way over forest for fun* aww...hes such a cute xelor when hes in pain...and flying at that :3

0 0
Score : 7474

OOC: yuuuus! Go Night!

I sneak up behind you, slit your throat, disposed of your body, and claim the hill biggrin

0 0

I wait untill it's christmas time and transform myself into a tree , then u buy me because i'm such a good looking tree tongue
but at night when no one is looking i transform back to a human and chain u to a pole .

My Hill with a little pet sram biggrin

0 0
Score : 7474

Crap.

I hire an army of Tofus to do just that, then when they have chased you away with the stench and unlock me I pay them, and they leave. then I use fear on all the poop, and CLAIM THE HILL ONCE AGAIN

0 0

awwwww

With tears rolling down my cheeks i run off to my godfather ''Dark Vlad'' when he hears what you have done he eats his dofus giving him the ability to teleport to the hill.
When he gets there he burns all you're clothes and throws you back to astrub zaap , then he casts a forbidden spell to make sure that no sram attack can hit me.

My Hill~

0 0

*i plant an explosive arrow between both of your eyes and he explodes but you fly away hitting your head on a treetrunk bleeding out*

hahahahaha.....realy you are easy...*plants myself on the hill and laughs*

0 0

I ride a dragoturkey to the top of the hill, jump off it, and roundhouse kick you to the bottom.

(variarria, you realise you're godmodding, right?)

0 0
Respond to this thread