FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

King of the Hill

By June 29, 2010, 07:54:32
Reactions 477
Score : 4083

*Jumps away from Greg at the last second and prays to Osamodas to strike him FAR off the hill and runs back to resume my prayers at keeping the hill his and His alone*

Nice Try Iop-brain!! cool 

0 0
Score : 625

Iop's brain>Osamodas' cowardice tongue 

0 0

Iop Brain < everything in the universe.

Osamodas' Wrath > Everyone else cause Lord Osamodas is the most powerful in the legends. v_v

It's HIS hill Iop >=/

0 0
Score : 3824

Gonna claim the hill and hope nothing suddenly dissapears

0 0

*Throws an angry Tofu at anki's forehead to send her comically down the hill*

0 0
Score : 7480

*Notices no one on the hill, and casually walks up to the top*

0 0
Score : 2287

Then I come in, I summon a dopple who summons al kinds of things wich chase you to astrub zaap then I go on the hill build a amakna castle there and for then on I was known as King Allister. I have an army of summons guarding the castle with the village of amakna at my feet. They make me king of World of twelve!!!

My hill + surrounding world

0 0

*flies in on a dragon to comically burn kuba to a pile of ashes then sweeps him off the hill to fix the hill under Osamodas' name*

0 0

*Switches to my alter ego in my frigost castle kill some noobies that were trying to get the "Fantastic five" achiev, then calls all of the five ( me (count), nileza, sylargh, miss. Freeze (really need to take her out once) and klime) then kill your fire choking lizzard and take the hill (builded a tower on it WITH A CLOCK) Try to beat that!

0 0

*swarms the clocktower with Tofus and Gobballs strapped with bombs and watches it explode to pieces sending kuba and the Frigost crew flying to the rift to the Shadow Dimension*

It's His hill and His alone >:/

0 0

* becomes slighhtly annoyed and asks a xelor to send him back into time then kills Hatedone's mother. Hatedone never existed ergo no kamikaze gobbals

MY hill forever

0 0

*bribing said xelor with a rare watch that never loses time without a lick of magic, he claims his job is done and leaves me to bombard the old crusty hill kubala has while I walk away to a fresh new green hill and lay down a pristine altar*

0 0

*has saved at the zaap right under the hill, casually comes up when you are having a party and kills everyone

My hill

0 0

*pops up from the ground like a gopher and eats a pill from the Xelor during the trade to gain some abilities from osas in the future (Wakfu tongue) then summons a crackler to toss you into the zaap, then throws the zaap into a lava lake*

His hill

0 0

*flies through zaap dimension and pops up right behind Hatedone who is still laughing by the lava

My hill

0 0
Score : 3909

Sneak up behind kubala55 and execute a One Thousand Years of Death Technique using the Rubber Sword (Unsheathed) from behind while he's still think he's the Hip.

0 0
Score : 2417

I push you away with Fear and paralyse you with my trap so you're not coming back again.

MY HILL

0 0

Finally fell back to earth after madsocks technique and reclaim my hill by sending swarms of tofus that gently throw you in nearby lava

0 0
Respond to this thread