Ankama Trackers

Riddles D:

By LittleBigDavid - SUBSCRIBER - September 17, 2010, 14:15:06
Reactions 151
Score : 2417

No.

0 0
Score : 5240

If i asked you the answer would you give it?

0 0
Score : 1353
he walks outside and throws shoots himself in the head

Is there a part of the sentene missing?
0 0
Score : 7474

Is he a devout member of a religion which forbids meat?

0 0
Score : 1094

It was a suicide restaurant, a place where you can order whatever you want before you kill yourself.

Anyway, here's my riddle for when the last one is solved, before I forget it.

Someone tells you about a boat full of people, yet when he shows you, a moment after he saw it, there is not a single person on board. How is this possible.

0 0
Score : 651
formulamonster|2010-11-12 22:47:46
1) If a chicken says, "All chickens are liars" is the chicken telling the truth?
2) A father and son went in their car for a road trip. They got in a car crash. The father died, and the son was badly injured. He needed surgery, but in the hospital when the doctor comes in, the doctor says, "I can't operate on this boy, he's my son." Who's the doctor?
3)Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How did he do it?
4)At the beach. A bell rings, a woman dies. What happened?
5)Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?
6)It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

If someone get's all 6 in one go i will officialy call them mister/misses smartypnts for one week
1) Yes he is. Chicken can say truth from time to time but he is still a liar.
2) His mother o_o
3) He was slipping on a puddle, couldn't find a prop and choked.
4) Bell was a signal for the woman that she is going too deep into the water. She didn't hear it so she drowned.
5) It's called a candle and I hope that Apple won't steal this idea.
6) Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, and more evil than the devil. The poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if I eat nothing I die.
0 0
Score : 435

Why doesn't white bear dissociate?

0 0
Score : 2605
prepare-to-die|2010-11-20 13:27:31
Go rock paper scissors

Time for a classic yes/no riddle. If you know it, don't be a jerk

You can ask me any question you want to, but I'll only answer with yes or no. (Don't try to go straight for the answer)

A man walks into a restaurant near the beach. He takes a look at the menu and decides to order the dish of the day: A roasted Seagull. After a while, his dish arrives. He takes a bite, and tastes carefully. Then, he takes another bite, and suddenly stops eating. He takes his wallet and his cell phone, and puts them on the table. Then, he walks outside and throws shoots himself in the head. What happend?

Your supposed to ASK questions and FIND the answer...

Edit: I'll add a question list here:

There's nothing wrong with the food itself.
There is no missing part of a sentence.
He is no member of a Devout religion.
Was it his last meal and he needed to execute himself because of budget cuts?

@ boat riddle:
Does it still count as being on board of a row boat if it is upside down and there are people under?
0 0
Score : 125
Kanciarz|2012-09-04 10:17:12
Why doesn't white bear dissociate?
Because it's polar
*ba dum tss*
0 0
Score : 791

When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don't have me. What am I?

Answer: (highlight to show)

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

ʇǝɹɔǝs ∀

0 0
Score : -209

Imagine drawing 2 lines to make a 15 degree angle, then place a magnifying lens on top of it, and a second magnifying lens on top of the first one.

If each magnifying lens magnify images to twice its normal size, how much angle would the 2 lines be?

A. 15 degree angle.
B. 30 degree angle.
C. 45 degree angle.
D. 60 degree angle.

0 0
Score : 363

In euclidean geometry the answer would still be the same as the starting angles... but...
if you magnify to the quantum scale they would potentially be either one but probably the starting angles most of the time.
If you draw them on a galaxy cluster and had a huge scale they would be near the starting angle but slightly off due to the curvature of space time, for as Einstein taught us, there are no straight lines.
I'll just round it off to option A and be done with it ^^'

0 0
Respond to this thread