Ankama Trackers

Dreams

By haxlolhax September 29, 2010, 19:20:23

Tell us about your dreams! smile

0 0
Reactions 28
Score : 2316

In my dreams, i am taller than an Iop!

And i ride on the fluffy chicken of doom.

0 0
Score : 303

i had a dream last night which was awesome xD i was selling cookies !

0 0
Score : 1353

I have a dream! In my dream, Coloured characters are treated equally to default-coloured characters.

0 0
Score : 5648

had a dream where I was a Basitin :3

those are my favorite kinds.

0 0
Score : 5240

I had a dream where I saw justin bieber selling cookies. The cookies tasted of something weird so I fired him. But then the world turned purple and I ate a chimpanzee. I then had food poisoning and the R SPA arrested the monkey for cruelty to me. I always have random dreams

0 0
Score : 11136

I was trapped by an evil lot of giant chickens which tried to attack me. They acted like robots thought and whenever you hit their back they would run straight so I did so to survive. After escaping from the chickens I found a grandma doing tricks with cards. She said she was Harry Potter's grandma and told me to guess in which hand was a card that she had hidden. It actually sticked out from her hand so it wasn't that hard to guess. I got a bag with spotted eggs as a reward. I then entered a very small red car and after a while I looked inside the bag . Then the eggs started to grow so i threw them outside. The moment they hit the ground the titans appeared and everything went black. In order to defeat the titans we had to defeat their respective guardians so we turned some of the giants chickens into kamikazis by wiring explosives on them and hitting their back..

0 0
Score : 2288

I think you guys are just making stuff up, you didn't really dream those things.

0 0
Score : 11136

nonsense !

0 0
Score : 3266

@Hara:
Twokinds <3

I've had a lot of weird dreams, but one of my strangest was that time that the mods were giving out soap. Now THAT was entertaining. I mean, I have Dofus-related dreams very rarely, but they're usually pretty cool - or very strange. I do have recurring dreams about meeting online friends in real life, though. They're always wonderfully awkward.

0 0
Score : 8193

I once had a dream about the Royal Tofu (That used to spawn outside of the dungeon) ...But was IRL- In real life, and I would spectate others attacking it, and the people had to have been all level high level Sacriers - because the match had to have lasted for hours... Dream-hours, at least. Much like dream currency.

In a related matter- nothing wrong about DOFUS dreams... (As long as their not in-game style..?)
I don't judge. Oh, and a guildie mentioned his... uhm, I forget the details. He may fill us in. :unsure:

New topic:

Tell us your DOFUS dreams. biggrin

0 0
Score : 2413

I had one once which was related to Harry Potter. Except Hogwarts was a giant inflatable ring thing like a bouncy castle, and it got attacked by the Kraken. And I was running on water trying to get away from it... I have no idea WHERE I got that from, but it DID bear a strange resemblance to a boss fight from a DS game I bought a few months afterwards.

0 0
Score : 5814

I had a dream about being in love with Captain Jack Harkness. But he always cheated on me. It would make a nice cookie-cutter romance novel, if not for the fact that I'm male.

Am I bisexual/homosexual? I haven't had any indications, unless you count this dream. But it /is/ Captain Jack Harkness.

0 0
Score : 64

I had a dream that the Scooby Doo gang teamed up with my highschool and they kidnapped me and my friends, and they were brain-washing the students. I ran away and got in a car with someone I knew and asked him for a shotgun and a bean bag cause the chair seat was super huge and low.

0 0
Score : 2131

Lol too bad we don't have a dream capture machine to see some of this crazy stuff. Anyways, i dreamed about blackness. Then i really dreamed haha, and it involved me being able to teleport. Villains ruled the world. And i rode a dolphin with some chick.

~KAN~

0 0
Score : 1860

I once had a dream about Dofus turning to real-life.
I woke up in some kind of camp where i found out i was a skeleton and saw my best friend from Dofus there too.
We went to kill monsters, until some people came out of the bushes; a big army of sacriers.

Then i woke up

0 0
Score : 316

I dreamed I had some task to complete but I didn't know what. I kept running around and people would walk up to me and say "Are you going to finish your duty!?" The dream just kept getting weirder and weirder til the point where the ground opened up and asked me the same question. I woke up the next morning at the part of the dream where someone was about to tell me what I needed to do.
tongue
I never found out what "my duty" was but the dream recurs randomly, I've been having it for years!

0 0
Score : 978

A Dofus dream? Oh, one time a female sram kidnapped loads of male chars and when they found all the males they had a giant "I <3 Srammettes" etched onto their chest, it got pretty gory after that.... and a little weird, FLYING TROOLS!

0 0
Score : 104

i had dream...i was dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming...etc

0 0
Score : 2475

I once had a very symbolic dream. In my dream there was an ocean, a very wide ocean, there were no islands anywhere, no animals to see, nobody. The water was clear blue and it was moving very slowly. In the middle of this ocean was this very big tree. It was huge! Around the trees trunk were wooden stairs.. They were like growing out of the tree. And I was there. I was running up those stairs and someone was following me. I have no idea who, I just know I was running. Then I couldn't run anymore. I stopped, climbed on the fence of the treestairs and jumped in the ocean.. I have been falling for like a minute and just before I crashed the deep ocean, my wings spread and I was flying. I had wide angel wings and I was flying really fast. From afar I could see how beautiful the tree was and how beautiful the ocean was. The colours were beautiful too, they were very clear. I woke up then. I never saw who was following me or why. Maybe there was no one and I was just running. Who knows.

0 0
Respond to this thread