FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dreams

By haxlolhax September 29, 2010, 19:20:23
Reactions 28
Score : 9

My dream is usually in episodes, seriously. Once I had an adventurous dream and it continues for 2 or 3 days. Today I had a dream about a makeshift pencil box I made a few dreams back.

0 0
Score : 11653

I had a dream that I was sleeping.

0 0
Score : 893

i had a dream i was the most powerful osa ever

0 0
Score : 8193

I had a dream I was on these same forums... Odd, no ?

0 0
Score : 8509

Well I am addicted to COD2 lately and I really like singleplayer....Soo yeah ε: Well In my dream I am someone (If I remember correctly I am a rusian biggrin ) And I run in order to go to germans and I see (In slow motion biggrin best dream ever biggrin ) My "comrades" die....And after that I reach to the german lines and I just fell...fell...fell...fell..fell....When suddenly I wake up ε: (The feel of falling is so horrible D: )

~Greenubuntu~

0 0
Score : 623

I had a dream where I was driving an Audi, but then... I woke up in a new Bugatti! tongue 

0 0
Score : 3

This is a fantastic topic. I used to dream a lot in the nights when i play d3. I dreamt i have got millions of diablo 3 gold for my monk. It is a little crazy , right?laugh

0 0
Score : 2287

I dreamed of passing my exams and becoming number one on achiev list in entire dofus!!!!

0 0
Score : 3909

I once dreamt being in the midst of a Dofus Sausage Fest among the rest of 3DPD people I knew, but the dream ended before anyone moved a muscle wink 

0 0
Respond to this thread