Score : 5240

Kill

I would kiss "that"

0 0
Score : 1716

Ew. wink Kill.

0 0
Score : 11655

I'd kill the person before he shoots me!

0 0
Score : 235

kiss

0 0
Score : 3123

Secret kiss in episode 16, when my character comes out of the closet and they both have a long, tortured romance subplotline that eventually ends in one of them sacrificing himself for the team and the other one becomes bitter and lonely and joins the Dark Side and kills off the main character's love interest.

But wouldn't that be a kill?

0 0
Score : 2413

Didn't I already kill you once anyway? Seems a bit redundant to do it again.

0 0
Score : 2417

Kill to save a lot of people a lot of trouble smile

0 0
Score : 3866

I kill you by chucking you into an Iron Madian.

0 0

May I demand to kiss someone else? If not, I am afraid that I will not kiss nor kill, as killing is such a violent and brutal action.

0 0
Score : 11655

Kill! Kill! Kill! smile

0 0
Score : 3123

Kill, because I'm feeling violent today! Muffins!

0 0

I falcon punch somebody so that they go flying away before getting themselves killed.

0 0
Score : 8511

I kill you and i take your bones and feed my pet!!! mpyaahahahahahahahahahhahaha (evil laugh) broum broum broum(ligthings)

-Greenubuntu-

0 0

I shall use my sniper rifle to headshot you.

0 0

I shall rip your bones out of your body, and using them, I will beat your head badly. Then, the brain will come flying out, and a dog will run to it, before eating it. Then, a kannibal will come and will tear at your flesh, drinking your blood and eating your body. Then the dog and the kannibal will vomit because you taste disgusting, but you'll be dead 

0 0

I will rip off all your limbs and crush them with a steamroller. Next, I would hang you from a rope and lower parts of your body down into a sawmill. Finally, I would strap bombs onto you and set them off, blowing you up. And I'll make sure it's slow and painful!

0 0
Score : 17051

I take your mask and turn it up-side-down, you kill yourself in humiliation. I also moon you at the end

0 0

I summon out a Crackler and let it stomp onto you. Next, I summon a Bwork Magus to fry you with Lightning. Finally, I summon My Red Wyrmling to eat what was once you.

0 0
Respond to this thread