FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Whack The Person Above You With Anything!

By December 01, 2010, 10:50:45

As the title says, whack the person above you with anything. From fishes to baseball bats to Pianos! wtf?

Example:

Bob: I whack you with a club.

Mark:I whack you with a fireball.

John:I whack you with the Banhammer!

Well, you may now commence the whacking! Ouch!

0 0
Reactions 153
Score : 1716

I whack you with a half-eaten baguette!

0 0
Score : 2417

I whack you with a super advanced nuclear bomb launcher. Should probably just have shot it at you, but whacking is more fun.

0 0

I whack you with a bit of cheese that went with my half-eaten baguette

0 0
Score : 316

I whack you with a Chicken of the Sea!

0 0
Score : 1860

I wack you with a duck

0 0

I whack you with chuck

0 0
Score : 1860

I whack you with a truck

0 0
Score : 5240

I whck you with bucks

0 0

I whack you WITH A HAMMER

And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

0 0

I whack you with an Ankama employee who looks strangely like a fire-spark.

0 0

I whack you with a whack-stick, whatever that is

0 0

I whack you with a turtle.

0 0
Score : 2055

I'll whack all of you with MY BOOM STICK! BOOM!

0 0

I whack you with beer, you try to drink it but chuck-norris was hiding in the beer and he doesn't kick you, he round-house kicks you: Chuck norris does'nt obey rules, rules obey chuck norris

new rule (by chuck norris): You can now roundhouse kick

0 0

I whack you with the fishmonger's wife.

0 0

I roundhouse kick you with my foot

0 0

I whack your foot with my carving knife

0 0