FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Putting A Few Maps Together...

By ankion December 11, 2010, 03:26:30

So this is what I did in my spare time, take screenshots of maps in a certain area in the game, then piece them all together. I chose Tainela since it's the smallest area I could find

The original image was HUGE, forcing me to shrink it down to this size. Ah well, still not too bad to me though.
0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 1726

That's pretty amazing. Now I'm curious to find out how huge landscapes would look, epic is what I think.

0 0
Score : 11136

we should all make maps like this and conect them to make a huge world of twelve map ;o

0 0
Score : 1860

Thats looks nice!

0 0
Score : 1726
XehanordHeartless|2010-12-12 19:54:00
we should all make maps like this and conect them to make a huge world of twelve map ;o

If you wanted enough details, trust me, it would be a HUGE file. This makes me remember a game I played at school in 1st grade or so...drawing a picture with a number on it, and place your pic on that number, and everyone's pic would make some cool pic once all put together.

This would also take a lot of time. Screening all those maps and putting together...
0 0
Score : 5240

Amazing. I'll try doing that for astrurb when I have the time. By the way, shouldn't there be teh same person on every map (In other words: shouldn't you be on every map?)

0 0
Score : 10959

it rly does ankions ^^
it actualy looks better now then when you showed me first time (when I didn't payed much attention cuz I was studying biggrin)

I'll help you do other maps (as soon as I figured out how to do this with mac)

0 0
Score : 3824
formulamonster|2010-12-12 11:08:00
Amazing. I'll try doing that for astrurb when I have the time. By the way, shouldn't there be teh same person on every map (In other words: shouldn't you be on every map?)

I was hiding to make it look like I was only on one map.

EDIT : Let's see if anyone else has the patience to do this... this was hard, really really hard (or it may just be the massive lag on my computer for doing this).
0 0
Score : 1716

What did you use to put it all together? I'd be interested in doing Astrub, or maybe the forest...

-Pain x

0 0

MS paint.

0 0
Score : 7474

*Finally able to see picture*

Thats amazing! Five stars >:0

0 0
Score : 6693

Haha! You inspired me, I'm going to get to work right away.

0 0
Score : 6693

Haha! You inspired me, I'm going to get to work right away... on a massive world of twelve map! Nah... I doubt I'll have the patience, but I'll still try. AH no! I need to update my game D:

0 0

Hm... if I try doing something like this again, I'm shrinking the screenshots before putting them together! Seriously, the original image was 37 MB D:

0 0
Score : 3240

Awesome!

Starting Bonta in 3... 2...

EDIT: How (Using GIMP or Ultimate Paint) would I do this? If you can't explain them, please at least explain paint.net lol. My computer doesn't have MSPaint and it's undownloadable without a disc.

My main problem (at least with GIMP) is that I don't know how to make the background.. big enough to fit all these maps lol.

0 0
Score : 11136

I'm half done with astrub.

0 0
Score : 316

Startin Brakmar!! This is fun biggrin

0 0
Score : -208

Now if only someone would actually make a site with the whole captured picture of "The World of Twelve". Now that would be highly appreciated.

Keep up the good work guys. happy

0 0
Score : 3208
HCMongoose|2010-12-19 01:17:00
Awesome!

Starting Bonta in 3... 2...

EDIT: How (Using GIMP or Ultimate Paint) would I do this? If you can't explain them, please at least explain paint.net lol. My computer doesn't have MSPaint and it's undownloadable without a disc.

My main problem (at least with GIMP) is that I don't know how to make the background.. big enough to fit all these maps lol.

Create a new file like 10 times bigger than one screenshot.
Copy your screenshots to this file as layers.

Find the option Canvas Size (or something like this, but it should be Canvas and not Image) and increase the size of the canvas to fit all your screenshots.

You can change the size of each screenshot if needed, too. I think in GIMP it can be made via selection --> transform selection (can be 2 types of transformations, though, one for changing the selection itself and another for changing the selected area of the picture).
0 0

Alright, I decided to do another one, this time in this area I found in Cania plains.
Click here

0 0
Respond to this thread