FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spells for an int rogue

By JackSilvertree May 14, 2011, 13:49:21

I recently made an int rogue and I was wondering is anybody had any advice on the spells I should level and in what order? And is a chance rogue viable at lower levels? All help will be appreciated.

~Wavelab~

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 5058

Spells to level hugely depends on playing style. In the early levels of my Rogues (Intel and Agi) I levelled Kickback to lvl 3 and Detonator to lvl 2. This would allow me to push and buff the bombs a little without getting them out of range. For the Intel Rogue I then levelled Extraction to lvl 4, ran my class dopple and obtained the class spell. Then I levelled Boombot lvl 5, which appears to be a must-have because it is just so fabulous. Then Dirty Trick to lvl 5, Magnet lvl 4 and Roguery lvl 4/5. After that I raised Kickback to lvl 5 and Detonator to lvl 4. I am not so sure about the Kickback change yet because you'll be kicking the things an awful long way. I also levelled Last Breath to lvl 5 because I play in a team and it is a great team buff. This should get you through the levels till lvl 100 when Kaboom becomes available. If you are fond of using weapons, you may also consider a weapon skill but I try to avoid those until I can level them to lvl 6 and decent weapons become available (Andy War Sword?). Overload is a spell worth it if you have tons of HP, otherwise level it later on because it can increase your bomb's damage significantly (leekpie wink).

If you look at the first 101 levels, it will give you 100 spell points.

Detonator lvl 2 (1 point)
Kickback lvl 3 (3 points)
Extraction lvl 4 (6 points) -> you will be lvl 12 by now
Boombot lvl 5 (10 points) -> lvl 22 by now
Dirty Trick lvl 5 (10 points)
Magnet lvl 4 (6 points)
Roguery lvl 5 (10 points)
Last Breath lvl 5 (10 points) 57
Kickback lvl 5 (7 points)
Detonator lvl 4 (5 points)
Explobomb lvl 5 (10 points)
Overload lvl 5 (10 points)
Kaboom lvl 5 (10 points)

If I didn't mis-count, this will use up 99 spell points, and can then work on lvl 6 spells and I'd also recommend levelling up Grenado to be able to take eventually 2 MP with a lvl 6 bomb.

0 0
Score : 968

I'm also thinking of becoming a chance build at level 26. Leveling Deception, Water Bomb and Detonator to level 5. Would that be a viable build?

~Wavelab~

1 0

Deception is a spell for when you know how to play the class as opposed to when it becomes available. It doesn't affect the monsters immediately surrounding you but those one square away. It isn't a Lightning Strike with water as damage element. So you won't find yourself using it a lot. As a Chance build your best means of attack (other than bombs) is still Ergot Minas, I think. Deception does high damage and you could use it in combination with Kickback to get clear of an enemy that you cannot dodge but my aim as a Rogue tends to be to not get hit in the first place. smile

0 0
Score : 3

If you're int, won't you want to level Pulsar, too? It's a third of your build.

0 0

Pulsar is a bit of a tricky one. Yes, it hurts a lot but only if you don't move and after casting it, you are left stranded, I would not make it a priority.

0 0
Score : 377

I find it best to only use pulsar wen your certain its a sure kill are have enough ap to teleport away with roguery. Plus release spell works well in combination of pulsar

0 -1
Score : 429

I can till you that if you want to be a good rogue, raise the spells you think they're good for your style of playing

0 0
Score : 417

I'm gonna tell you something and I'm gonna stick to it.
Chance will do a shitton of damage and will shutdown your opponent.

0 0
Score : 3953
Blimy|2011-05-20 07:03:43
Pulsar is a bit of a tricky one. Yes, it hurts a lot but only if you don't move and after casting it, you are left stranded, I would not make it a priority.
Pulsar + roguery?
0 0
Respond to this thread