FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Boombot Not Working

By Rin-Mascarenhas May 16, 2011, 16:07:29

I don't understand what is going on...I can never target anything with inhaler...and when i target and hit something with exhaler, nothing happens...its supposed to push them back, and it doesnt...the ONLY thing that works on it is the detonator...nothing else

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 5059

It is a bit confusing with Kickback and Magnet. Boombot works differently. Both spells require that you click on the cell you want your target to end up at after the spell has done its magic.

Exhale works like Sram's Fear. So you step up to something and then you select the field you want to pushed person/monster/item to STOP at.

Inhale works the same but the other way around. You select the cell you want the person/monster/item to STOP at when you pull them. So it is NOT like Attraction of a Sacrier.

0 0
Score : 223
Blimy|2011-05-16 16:34:31
It is a bit confusing with Kickback and Magnet. Boombot works differently. Both spells require that you click on the cell you want your target to end up at after the spell has done its magic.

Exhale works like Sram's Fear. So you step up to something and then you select the field you want to pushed person/monster/item to STOP at.

Inhale works the same but the other way around. You select the cell you want the person/monster/item to STOP at when you pull them. So it is NOT like Attraction of a Sacrier.
Oh ok, i get it...thanks
0 0
Respond to this thread