FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Do Bombs Lock?

By Psychomantiss May 19, 2011, 06:20:22

Ok, the topic kind of explains it. Many of times I see that monsters and players alike just run around my Grenado's like nothing, even though it says it will take away such and such amount of mp and ap...it doesn't...so my question is, Do bombs lock based off of a Player's Agility, Do they even Lock anythiing at all?...I've tried testing...and have kinda lost the patience with things running around them...so I'd just like to know from someone who has had experience with it

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 5058

I think you can safely say that they don't lock. the bombs of the class dopple at the temple do lock but not the player bombs. However, there is rumour of a buff to Rogues and perhaps they do enable locking ability. It'd be nice. On the other hand, as these aren't summons, I am not sure they ever will because how would you determine their agility?

0 0
Score : 3

Bombs don't lock at all. The AP or MP loss that you are talking about happens when the bomb (water bomb or grenado) explodes. Then, the enemies in the AoE of the explosion will lose AP or MP. Of course, they also lose AP or MP if they walk on the 'barriers' between linked bombs.

I hope that answered your question. smile

0 0
Score : 1320
Epzilona|2011-05-19 18:05:40
Bombs don't lock at all. The AP or MP loss that you are talking about happens when the bomb (water bomb or grenado) explodes. Then, the enemies in the AoE of the explosion will lose AP or MP. Of course, they also lose AP or MP if they walk on the 'barriers' between linked bombs.

I hope that answered your question. smile
Lol, if you are in PvP against a rogue...and you are standing beside a bomb, if you try to go away from it, it says -x amount of mp, and -x ap...but when you move you don't lose anything (possible bug)...

I believe the bombs should lock, as they take poison damage, have low hp anyway...and only hit hard if they stay alive long enough...making the use of bombs more effective, i mean face it...lots of rogues (agility) just carbine all the time, it's like "i have bombs, f*ck it, carbine hits harder and I don't have to wait"
0 0
Score : 377

I have a lvl 81 agility rogue and to be honest i use bombs and boomerang daggers much more than i use carbine. With the diagnol range it sometimes leaves my chara vunerable trying to get into the right angle. Bombs should lock tho! It would make countdown way more easier. Each time i use the spell monsters just run away from it. One thing they could atleast make it so countdown can come after your turn instead of before so you could swamp with Dirty Trick.

0 0
Score : 429

I totally agree with Pennys-Locer, you have wierd name tho, however I use Boomrang Daggers and Grenados more than Carbine

I'm lvl 148 agi rogue and with 3 Grenados without letting them buff I can do 500 damage on each Grenado with last breath i can do up to 800 with each

Grenado, so Grenados aren't that useless infact they're more useful than any other spell

0 0
Respond to this thread