FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help w/ Rogue and Magic Orbs

By livinendz May 27, 2011, 01:39:26

Okay, so here's the thing. I have a level 61 Rogue on Aermine and I initially decided to go with an intelligence build. Now that I realize Pulsar is a terrible, TERRIBLE spell, I would like to transfer my characteristics over to Agility using the handy-dandy Magic Orb that Ankama dished out recently.

However. I do not know WHERE in the Rogue Temple I can use this god forsaken sphere. I know that I can reset with doploons from all the class temples, but I can't beat any of the dopples on account of me not having enough cash to buy decent equipment. And I already spent my last round of doploons on resetting Pulsar and Explobomb. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 783

Do the following : Go to rogue statue. Do you see a book on a small pillar? Good. Click that. The chest on the floor will move and stairs will appear. Go down the stairs. A man appears. Speak to him. He asks : Where to? You say : Rogue temple. You see stairs with gold coins. Walk up them. Bam! Your in rogue temple. Hope it helped

0 0
Score : 1320

You don't talk to the person that lets you fight Dopples, I believe the person first inside the Temple, where you can leave to go to chafers...is the person you talk to to give the orb to, idk...i'll check to make sure, but that's my guess

0 0
Score : 8479
Psychomantiss|2011-05-27 03:49:33
You don't talk to the person that lets you fight Dopples, I believe the person first inside the Temple, where you can leave to go to chafers...is the person you talk to to give the orb to, idk...i'll check to make sure, but that's my guess
Physchomantiss ( Dont have in your mind that he is pshycopathous tongue) is right....talk to the first people you meet in a temple and not the one who you are figthing doples

-Greenubuntu-
0 0
Score : 68

In Class Temple they will only reset ur char once o.O
Cant it reset spell pts too

-balloons

0 0
Respond to this thread