By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New player trying to create a good rouge

By June 11, 2011, 21:26:00

So I'm a new player, and the only class that really appealed to me was the Rouges. No one seems to really like them and I'd like to know what to do to make it a good character. Are they even good in PvP? I really wouldn't mind if they aren't I just want to make it as good as it can be so if someone can tell me what to apply my ap points to, what to hunt, what skills or spells to level that would be fantastic. If you feel that this class is so horrid that I should consider another I guess that would work too. lol

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1848

The rogue is, as said on the character page, a tactical bomber class.

The spells usually don't require sole raw damage but thinking and teamwork.

The bombs really are the main way of attack.

In pvp bomb usually are neglected(wich I find a shame), Agi is the default pvp setup for rogues get 8 ap and spam carbine, you'll be fine ph34r 

0 0
Score : 5057

I can't answer in regards to PvP. However, as far as PvM goes, Rogues are great for any team. They can give damage buffs and range between good and excellent as far as field manipulation goes. With Boombot (class spell), they also have one of the best summons in the game because YOU can control it. Bombs can do a lot of damage but can also work as very effective as distractions because often AI will go for them instead of a character. My Rogue is an Intel one, leaning towards Intel/Agi. However, if you look at epic level sets, I think Celestial Bearbarian Set has been designed specifically for Rogues because it provides stats for all elements a Rogue can dish out in.

In general, a +dmg and %dmg set will work well for a Rogue. +dmg will be very useful because most spells have low base damage and consequently benefit a lot from +dmg.

0 0
Score : 223
sti-jun|2011-06-12 22:46:56
The rogue is, as said on the character page, a tactical bomber class.

The spells usually don't require sole raw damage but thinking and teamwork.

The bombs really are the main way of attack.

In pvp bomb usually are neglected(wich I find a shame), Agi is the default pvp setup for rogues get 8 ap and spam carbine, you'll be fine ph34r
You cannot just Carbine spam, though it seems like its an attractive way to pvp...the Key to pvp as a Rogue, is to keep up ur dmg with Carbine at a Range, then when they are close...try to work your way around laying out 3 bombs, building up their damage, while also attacking with Carbine, so you can do devastating damage if the opponent isn't watching your bombs closely

Rank 5 Rogue atm, near Rank 6 (will be Rank 6 in maybe a day)
Agility in my opinion is the way to go, you need to be able to dodge, and lock people...for good bomb manipulation

One of my favorite things to do, is lock someone, and surround them with 2 bombs, then lay out another bomb on the end of the other 2, so i can carbine them once, and i can push the bombs around to do nice damage with the wall

o for bombs, x for enemy

00x0
0 0
Score : 429

bombs aren't for doing damage only they work pretty good for blocking liner range spells like attraction and alchoholic breath if u placed it beside you when

( for example if ur fighting sac ) the sac already used his cooperation if he didn't i guess you can use powder on the bomb for unmoveable state i'm not sure

if powder would work because i'm still leaching i'm 91 in few days gonna get 134 and start pvp then i'll see if it work however i hope someone try it and

i hope you like my idea

0 0
Score : 188
ShyNHigh|2011-06-21 08:15:57
bombs aren't for doing damage only they work pretty good for blocking liner range spells like attraction and alchoholic breath if u placed it beside you when

( for example if ur fighting sac ) the sac already used his cooperation if he didn't i guess you can use powder on the bomb for unmoveable state i'm not sure

if powder would work because i'm still leaching i'm 91 in few days gonna get 134 and start pvp then i'll see if it work however i hope someone try it and

i hope you like my idea
No, no a thousand times no. Bombs are unbelievably powerful, just be patient and get multiple out. If you get a 3 bomb combo on someone, you can pretty much guarantee a win. Tactics are crucial to the class, as are bombs.
0 0
Score : 2

How can you summon morethan three bombs?

0 0
Score : 5057

You cannot.

Looking at Goult tourney, we can see that bombs have great value in PvP. In 1v1, they are useful but not of as great use as in group PvP. they provide distractions but often also are used for inflicting rather high damage. Reason for this lies with the fact that in group PvP there is a lot more going on, resulting in bombs surviving several turns.

0 0
Respond to this thread