FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Remission - Suggestion

By Niddhoggy - SUBSCRIBER - July 01, 2011, 23:19:43

Since I started playing as a Rogue I noticed that between all spells one was kinda useless. Coming in first place, this spell is the one I less use, I rarely use, I believe that I didn't even cast this spell since I was around level 140... and I believe it not only happen with me. I know that it can be useful, but it's cooldown, high AP cost and our limited spell points make this spell not viable

In which situations could I use this spell?

Avoiding Close Combat, Moving adjacent bombs (Remission + Leek pie), Pushing a monster into a bomb wall... but really, that isn't much useful when for the same AP cost you can buff bombs and detonate, or attack with a pair of daggers or run away with dirty trick.

Our builds also make it not very effective. Rogues have limited ranged spells but our close combat power is considerably powerful if we take into consideration that fire Rogues can use Andy War Sword, chance and air rogues can use Az`Tech and Air Rogues got Daggers and some Swords, so, avoiding close combat is something unexpected.

I would like to suggest a few possible changes to this spell that would make it far more useful, and due to the lack of spell points, this new version would be useful at all levels.

- AP cost: should be dropped to 2.
- Range: The only thing that changes. Unboostable.
- Cooldown: 3 turns at all levels.
- Duration: 1 turn.
- Effect:

Pushback of 1 square when someone tries to get in Close Combat with the person under the spell's effect. It would also work to move bombs and enemies while you walk, when someone under Remission effect moves to close combat all targets on the way will be pushed one square.

This will make this spell really useful for any situation. While you walk you can trade MP for pushback. Perfect for map manipulation!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 993

Well put, just worried about Rogues becoming too op tongue 

0 0
Score : 429

can you explain it more i mean i dont get it i think the change would make no diffreance i mean u walk then the things beside u get pushed...who would use that and

for what ??

0 0
Score : 2268

Due to the AP cost you are allowed to push too many objects around. Compare with any other pushback spell and their ap costs.

0 0
Score : 994

ROgue is a tactical build.You need to use Remission as good as possible .But...i din;t know how to use it either,but my fren said remission is a great spell but until now,i can't prove what he say is right..

0 0
Score : 2268

Not my first choice of spell to avoid dmg. I surely would use Rougery primarly and Dirty trick. Not to mention Release and Kickback with combined ap and mp remove. Only at a desperate time I would cast Remission or I got some extra AP.

0 0
Respond to this thread