FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Intel Rouge

By manoverlord September 30, 2011, 15:37:59

Im making this intel rouge he's already lvl 35 and i was wondering if there also good at pvm instead of pvp?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1848

I dont like them intel rogues. they have- to me- less potential as they can't ap/mp steal and one out of 3 direct hitting spells drains their mp down to 0.
Might want to consider chance manoverlord.

Edit:Or agi.

0 0
Score : 117

IMO Fire is great for PvM as you can just focus on killing the mob as fast as possible. Aiding in Griding and Farming of the monsters.

But yes at higher levels and once you gain a better grasp of the strategy and things going on. A change to Air or Water to start removing MP/AP will prove to be more effective than just more damage. Also moving away from Pulsar to a less damaging attack that has AOE and doesnt punish you for moving is another benefit.

-Gib-

0 0
Score : 417

Int has no potential what so ever. It looks decent in a test fight (although agi or cha might seem even better). But when the real thing comes, you're f****d as int, simply put. Let me explain. Your bombs do plain damage and pulsar takes all your MP(hits like shit if u already moved), and the HP stealing spell is linear and does little damage, so if your bombs don't destroy your opponent, you're fucked, and you can't manipulate your bombs since pulsar won't do any dmg if you move.

0 0
Respond to this thread