FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

7ap minimum?

By Gibbie October 13, 2011, 17:44:34

It seems at low levels and most likely for the rest of the class. That unless you have 7 or more ap you will be severly limited with bomb tactics.

A bomb would rarely last more than a turn and even with the 6ap combo Bomb>Kick>Detonate. Rarely picks up the damage needed compared to the 4ap moves Boomerang/Pulsar/Deception.

I am currently grinding a chance Rogue and have had to resort to using deception almost exclusivly. With a kickback or magnet to position the enemy. Also grinding my character as I am levelnig my Hunter I am forced to equip a hunting tool. (Mageing anything at lvl 3x is a dream)

Once at 7ap more effective combos could be used such as. ElementAttack>Bomb as a set up yet not totaly wasting your turn if the bomb dies and of course the Bomb>Dirty Trick>Detonate. The second can easily combo with the first if the bomb didnt die for a basic 165% *2 attack.

It seems the first viable AP in a set is either Ice Kwak or Akwadala both allowing me to use non-complete versions due to situation with maging the weapon. These arn't cheep or currently equipable so I have 3 choices:

-Abandon the hunting profession and possibly downgrade my Full Moskito set backed by rest filled with Farmer to get that +1 AP.

-Try and locate one of the Tree items such as Treecloak or Treering taking the chance penalty to get that +1 AP.

-Grin and bare it by grinding/hunting with deception until ready for Akwadala.

Any advice is apreciated.

-Gib-

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 174

When You lvl 100 You get 1 ap Some Sets Gives You ap Or Lose Some

0 0
Score : 1988
Gibbie|2011-10-13 17:44:34
It seems at low levels and most likely for the rest of the class. That unless you have 7 or more ap you will be severly limited with bomb tactics.

A bomb would rarely last more than a turn and even with the 6ap combo Bomb>Kick>Detonate. Rarely picks up the damage needed compared to the 4ap moves Boomerang/Pulsar/Deception.

I am currently grinding a chance Rogue and have had to resort to using deception almost exclusivly. With a kickback or magnet to position the enemy. Also grinding my character as I am levelnig my Hunter I am forced to equip a hunting tool. (Mageing anything at lvl 3x is a dream)

Once at 7ap more effective combos could be used such as. ElementAttack>Bomb as a set up yet not totaly wasting your turn if the bomb dies and of course the Bomb>Dirty Trick>Detonate. The second can easily combo with the first if the bomb didnt die for a basic 165% *2 attack.

It seems the first viable AP in a set is either Ice Kwak or Akwadala both allowing me to use non-complete versions due to situation with maging the weapon. These arn't cheep or currently equipable so I have 3 choices:

-Abandon the hunting profession and possibly downgrade my Full Moskito set backed by rest filled with Farmer to get that +1 AP.

-Try and locate one of the Tree items such as Treecloak or Treering taking the chance penalty to get that +1 AP.

-Grin and bare it by grinding/hunting with deception until ready for Akwadala.

Any advice is apreciated.

-Gib-

You're talking about low levels aren't you mate? Get around lvl 80 and you can easily get 9AP, lv100 and you can get 10 AP or even more for some damage trading.
0 0
Score : 117

Ill take that as two responces for the third option.

thanks

-Gib-

0 0
Respond to this thread