FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Int rogue, vitality question

By MikuH4tsun3#1900 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 15, 2011, 03:58:21
so i decided to go intel rogue cuz agi would require some wisdom scroling and i dont got the money 4 that, anyway to the topic. Should i add some vitality to my rogue, if i should up to how much, or should i add none and depend on gear for vit.
0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 420
Agi/cha doesn't require scrolling. Int rogue for the time being is pretty much the worst thing you can go for. Rogue is the most underpowered class ATM and int rogue is the most underpowered out of the 3 builds.
0 -1
Score : 1846
TheBreezer|2011-12-27 07:25:11
Agi/cha doesn't require scrolling. Int rogue for the time being is pretty much the worst thing you can go for. Rogue is the most underpowered class ATM and int rogue is the most underpowered out of the 3 builds.
Rogue is tactical not direct, if you play tactical you can get hits in a combo as high as 2k damage, not underpowered I think eh?

Intelligence rogue would make a decend build but only if played very supportive, using magnet as healing and placing bombs to create walls to keep the enemies away.
0 0
Score : 489
Rogues are not underpowered at all they're pretty balanced, also, intel is not the weakest of all builds..it's just that every build has it's own tactics so

you must know how to use these tactics or how to use your rogue in general and that would take you a while so rogues need a patient player.

I'm a rogue level 193 I've experienced agility and chance builds I've been playing rogue for more than a year I think it has been 2 years now since rogues

came out anyways what I want to say is after all of this I'm still learning new tactics every single day.

So all you got to do is be patient and try to make your own tactics ! good luck.

-Woobett
0 0
Respond to this thread