By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

non agi rouges

By zakuzaku-u September 03, 2012, 04:11:18

i just wana see how many other non agi rouges there are im cha/int myself leave ur name and build tongue

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 11267

I have a low-level Chance Rogue, but nobody has any Rouges in this game, Agi or otherwise.

0 0
Score : 1186
Darkstorm|2012-09-03 06:14:00
I have a low-level Chance Rogue, but nobody has any Rouges in this game, Agi or otherwise.
Wut....? There's a whole topic just for Rogues... As well as a sub-topic with 50 posts of people just "presenting" their rogues.... My main is a 187 agi rogue, and I constantly try to get more people into playing rogues, and teach them the basics. It's one of the most fun classes to play, just gotta know how to use it.
0 0
Score : 205

There is alot of Rogues in this game. They are pretty popular cuz of the tactis and having fun with bombs. I'll make a cha rogue i think tongue 

0 0
Score : 913

I'll be a bit unique.. or perhaps not? biggrin

Anyyyyyyyhow! I've been travelling through a LOT of different servers & I haven't met many Intel Rogues - as myself. sad

I've been one since the very beginning, I made one in the purpose of being an Intelligence build. Currently I'm 199 - from Zatoishwan, I guess I could proudly say that I'm in the top 3 of my server. tongue I love my build & never thought of even changing it. Although yes - I have tried out other - as in, I've seen other build-Rogues, however I'm Intel & THAT'S what I'm sticking too. laugh 

0 0
Score : 3673
PieKia|2012-09-09 19:08:04

Anyyyyyyyhow! I've been travelling through a LOT of different servers & I haven't met many Intel Rogues - as myself. sad

I've been one since the very beginning, I made one in the purpose of being an Intelligence build. Currently I'm 199 - from Zatoishwan, I guess I could proudly say that I'm in the top 3 of my server. tongue I love my build & never thought of even changing it. Although yes - I have tried out other - as in, I've seen other build-Rogues, however I'm Intel & THAT'S what I'm sticking too. laugh
I'm a low level int rogue, I'm quite undecided about what hybrid build to use, as int being main, I mean, int rulez, is the build that explore more dofus gameplay the best, but, a second bomb is good to have, and when I invest in my rogue it'll be my biggest efforts, it deserves it, maybe I'll do Int/agi, for the sole reason that, despite I defeated plenty of cras alone, I'm tired of being range steald by them together with my whole team (seriously, bat eye should have wis based resist) but I would love to be pure Int, any tips for me?
0 0
Score : 95
hunataloisnopoirod|2012-10-04 20:57:26
I'm a low level int rogue, I'm quite undecided about what hybrid build to use, as int being main, I mean, int rulez, is the build that explore more dofus gameplay the best, but, a second bomb is good to have, and when I invest in my rogue it'll be my biggest efforts, it deserves it, maybe I'll do Int/agi, for the sole reason that, despite I defeated plenty of cras alone, I'm tired of being range steald by them together with my whole team (seriously, bat eye should have wis based resist) but I would love to be pure Int, any tips for me?
just level up xD
0 0
Score : 913
hunataloisnopoirod|2012-10-04 20:57:26
PieKia|2012-09-09 19:08:04

Well. I'm totally in end-game atm so it's pretty obvious our gear difference is....quite big. tongue

Howeeeever...

You mentioned that you have defeated many cras so you know how to get to them, I mostly stick to ( MAX ) mid range fights, as in that's where I force the cra to fight with me, even if it means wasting Roguery just to get closer.. :blink:

However the awesome spell that's needed ( I'm truly in love with it ) is Leek Pie. It's base range is quite nice, so even when the enemy has ran away its a really handy spell - saved my butt plenty of times. I'm pretty much full vit, hitting almost 5k - I still hit 18X on a CH tho. biggrin

Tips...it's hard to give them away just because of the fact that everyone plays differently. Um, it just depends on your style imo. tongue

Im sure it would be a lot easier to answer any direct questions - if you have such happy

Hope I helped a tiny bit :3
0 0

It would be so sad if our gears weren't different XD

Well, I know how to fight cras, however, it's just too hard when the map in koli was made for them, specially when your team can hit at distance and you know, there is no LET'S GO! in the fight, because the opponent team will easily target you and your bombs alone, this may sound like i'm basically in a bad team that let me 3x1, but, it's more like a keep up situation, that by my experience playing, at least in my server, doesn't change much in koli - I would love to play 1x1 too but I need tokens to scroll.

Example:
I was in a fight against a cha Cra, and in my team there was a Agi Cra, the opponent didn't bother in go to me, just support the cra while I try heal mine, if I tried to shield me with bombs (with is pretty useful) or make distractions, the cra just kill it, I only could combo once - all the damage was healed - and I could use bombot to go there, but there was two other guys there, and he would just push me away, and, my ranged bomb combos were unable to work because the damn bat eye - seriously, I hate that.

I know tactics that we have to deal with it, but still, did you get my point?

Well let's do some questions... 8D

I use a plum chameleon for vit and to solve some range problems, I'm feeding a peki and, maybe one el scarador, I also use sometimes a 80 int meow, the reason I use more pets is because I'll more pvm than pvp (despite roub really pleases me in pvp, so I may go for that more) so PP/Int/Vit/resist depends more on the situation, which may be convenient at a kolo fight too.

So let's go to some things that don't change much in 100-190: Pet/mounts/gelano.

I've always thought a vit gelano would be the best for me, since it gives vit to the bombs, but to move and not affect much pulsar, and to be better in the map, a AP/MP gelano doesn't sounds like a bad idea, so:

How much vit should I give priority (in any level) in sets?
How much Int is necessary for a good combo? It confuses me a little bit, I see some 135 hybrid do awesome combos and they don't have 500 in any of their elements, well, I already sawfull class set roub doing an awesome job.
Is limbo a good idea? Sometimes I think I should use citrus but the AP/MP tempts me.

Pulsar

This spell is awesome, and, if in 60 with not high level spells I can do just fine, I think there will be no problem with them at lvl 6, still, sometimes where the combo isn't formed, and I have to save bot, tricky, roguery, it get's completely useless, mainly because I can't hit it near me.

Extraction - I know it's good to recover life from bombs - despite ther is no bonus to use it on bombs - but... 1 per target while agi can hit me twice with carbine is really a turn down.

So, any tips for specially those last ones, master?

0 0
Score : 3549
hunataloisnopoirod|2012-10-05 00:14:32
It would be so sad if our gears weren't different XD

Well, I know how to fight cras, however, it's just too hard when the map in koli was made for them, specially when your team can hit at distance and you know, there is no LET'S GO! in the fight, because the opponent team will easily target you and your bombs alone, this may sound like i'm basically in a bad team that let me 3x1, but, it's more like a keep up situation, that by my experience playing, at least in my server, doesn't change much in koli - I would love to play 1x1 too but I need tokens to scroll.

Example:
I was in a fight against a cha Cra, and in my team there was a Agi Cra, the opponent didn't bother in go to me, just support the cra while I try heal mine, if I tried to shield me with bombs (with is pretty useful) or make distractions, the cra just kill it, I only could combo once - all the damage was healed - and I could use bombot to go there, but there was two other guys there, and he would just push me away, and, my ranged bomb combos were unable to work because the damn bat eye - seriously, I hate that.

I know tactics that we have to deal with it, but still, did you get my point?

Well let's do some questions... 8D

I use a plum chameleon for vit and to solve some range problems, I'm feeding a peki and, maybe one el scarador, I also use sometimes a 80 int meow, the reason I use more pets is because I'll more pvm than pvp (despite roub really pleases me in pvp, so I may go for that more) so PP/Int/Vit/resist depends more on the situation, which may be convenient at a kolo fight too.

So let's go to some things that don't change much in 100-190: Pet/mounts/gelano.

I've always thought a vit gelano would be the best for me, since it gives vit to the bombs, but to move and not affect much pulsar, and to be better in the map, a AP/MP gelano doesn't sounds like a bad idea, so:

How much vit should I give priority (in any level) in sets?
How much Int is necessary for a good combo? It confuses me a little bit, I see some 135 hybrid do awesome combos and they don't have 500 in any of their elements, well, I already sawfull class set roub doing an awesome job.
Is limbo a good idea? Sometimes I think I should use citrus but the AP/MP tempts me.

Pulsar

This spell is awesome, and, if in 60 with not high level spells I can do just fine, I think there will be no problem with them at lvl 6, still, sometimes where the combo isn't formed, and I have to save bot, tricky, roguery, it get's completely useless, mainly because I can't hit it near me.

Extraction - I know it's good to recover life from bombs - despite ther is no bonus to use it on bombs - but... 1 per target while agi can hit me twice with carbine is really a turn down.

So, any tips for specially those last ones, master?
just throwing out there that the 'master' part is a little very creepy...

Also, if you want tips on gear then I recommend:

Event Belt
Elya woods cloak
Plum/Emerald DT
Boots of your choice
Ring of your choice
Amulet of your choice (vassal set for boots and amulet is nice, you can also use royal blop.)
King jellix hat.
Limbo wand at level 105
Gelano
(use dazzling items if you need AP)

Then later on use

Elya Woods cloak
Elya Woods amulet
Elya Woods ring
Lord of rats Ceremonial belt/Moowish Belt/Xenature/royal mastogob belt or even carry on with event belt if you want the crits and range.
Limbo Wand
Lord of rats Ceremonial hat/Zoth disciple hat/Himune/Royal mastogob hat
Royal mastogob boots/Lord of rats ceremonial boots/dreggon boots
Plum/Emerald DT
Gelano

As for spells, take remission, magnet level 4 or 6, roguery, detonator level 4, explobomb, boombot, dirty trick, pulsar

AND THEN you should take Powder, Kickback, Countdown, last breath or kaboom. You have a choice out of these.

You do not need extraction. Do not level it.
0 0

One thing is a rogue that made the class just for carbine, one thing is a 190+ Int rogue that uses combos, that guy mastered the class so why not give the respect deserved in a world full of mastoboys? ^^

There are some problems with some of those sets on my server, Elya Woods is usually expensive and unmaged, one of the reasons of my basic indecision is because Some 150-170 Int/Agi sets in my server cost about 400kk the part, while minotot (that would be good for 3 of my characters) the only cheap thing is the ring, the rest is 2mk + I know I just need to work harder but, still, there is a difference between 0.4 and 2-3 XD

I was initially thinking on Ceremonial set, if I ever find Int maged parts, like the hat and cloak (or even full set for the extra MP) + Limbo and a PM gelano.

I tried to use countdown, I did some cool combos with it, but, it's too circumstantial because your bombs may die, I'll put it on remission. Thx ^^

0 0
hunataloisnopoirod|2012-10-05 23:21:46
One thing is a rogue that made the class just for carbine, one thing is a 190+ Int rogue that uses combos, that guy mastered the class so why not give the respect deserved in a world full of mastoboys? ^^

There are some problems with some of those sets on my server, Elya Woods is usually expensive and unmaged, one of the reasons of my basic indecision is because Some 150-170 Int/Agi sets in my server cost about 400kk the part, while minotot (that would be good for 3 of my characters) the only cheap thing is the ring, the rest is 2mk + I know I just need to work harder but, still, there is a difference between 0.4 and 2-3 XD

I was initially thinking on Ceremonial set, if I ever find Int maged parts, like the hat and cloak (or even full set for the extra MP) + Limbo and a PM gelano.

I tried to use countdown, I did some cool combos with it, but, it's too circumstantial because your bombs may die, I'll put it on remission. Thx ^^
Because it's also a title of ownership. Dogs would refer to their owners as 'masters', and slaves or the submissive types who do BDSM refer to their owners or doms as 'master'. It's one of those words with different meanings, which is why I just think it's a bit creepy.

Also, there are quite a few 190+ Rogues, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're good (I don't mean any offense to Piekia or any of the other 190 Rogues reading this). I've seen my fair share of level 190-200 Rogues who didn't even know the names of the boombot spells.

And you can always make your own items then get a guild mate or friend to mage the items for you.

And if you level countdown, level it for the damage. I personally had countdown and kickback to 5 on my Rogue a while ago for my kolo team (damage Iop, wisdom Cra and my agi Rogue).
0 0
kakisuka|2012-10-06 00:29:55
hunataloisnopoirod|2012-10-05 23:21:46

Because it's also a title of ownership. Dogs would refer to their owners as 'masters', and slaves or the submissive types who do BDSM refer to their owners or doms as 'master'. It's one of those words with different meanings, which is why I just think it's a bit creepy.

Also, there are quite a few 190+ Rogues, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're good (I don't mean any offense to Piekia or any of the other 190 Rogues reading this). I've seen my fair share of level 190-200 Rogues who didn't even know the names of the boombot spells.

And you can always make your own items then get a guild mate or friend to mage the items for you.

And if you level countdown, level it for the damage. I personally had countdown and kickback to 5 on my Rogue a while ago for my kolo team (damage Iop, wisdom Cra and my agi Rogue).
Erm, I've been playing on my rogue for more than a year now... And I've yet to care what the boombot spells are called... I just use them... I may not know what every spell I use is called, but I sure know how to click on the pretty button. It's the same way as how you see 10 year olds wasting their lives on this game, yet they know nothing of the real world.
0 0

I use the word master as a person with the ability or power to use, or dispose of something, and yes, I know not all 190 are good players, yesterday I saw level 200 trying to find out what to do in wabbit, that's why I said "_ 190+ Int rogue that uses combos, that guy mastered the class so why not give the respect deserved in a world full of mastoboys? ^^ " .

Well, I do not belong to a big guild, and since 30 int+ is over in a hat, the price of the runes, craft may be too much, but I'll give a shot 

0 0
YouWouldntKnowMe|2012-10-06 20:29:50
Erm, I've been playing on my rogue for more than a year now... And I've yet to care what the boombot spells are called... I just use them... I may not know what every spell I use is called, but I sure know how to click on the pretty button. It's the same way as how you see 10 year olds wasting their lives on this game, yet they know nothing of the real world.
In my opinion it's harder to not know what your spells are called than it is to know them..

I've been playing my Rogue regularly since April and I sure don't take the time to read the spell details or anything of the boombot, however when using the spell I see the name of it when I mouse over it AND in the combat log.

Fair enough if it's a spell you never use, or if you're new to the class, but I know that probably 99.9999% of Rogues use boombot as a staple spell, and as I said, I see level 190-200 Rogues like this...

hunataloisnopoirod|2012-10-07 00:09:48
I use the word master as a person with the ability or power to use, or dispose of something, and yes, I know not all 190 are good players, yesterday I saw level 200 trying to find out what to do in wabbit, that's why I said "_ 190+ Int rogue that uses combos, that guy mastered the class so why not give the respect deserved in a world full of mastoboys? ^^ " .

Well, I do not belong to a big guild, and since 30 int+ is over in a hat, the price of the runes, craft may be too much, but I'll give a shot
I'm not in a big guild either.

Look at the roster of my guild. Most of the level 200s in the guild are multi-clienters.
0 0
Score : 11267
YouWouldntKnowMe|2012-09-03 16:51:23
Wut....? There's a whole topic just for Rogues... As well as a sub-topic with 50 posts of people just "presenting" their rogues.... My main is a 187 agi rogue, and I constantly try to get more people into playing rogues, and teach them the basics. It's one of the most fun classes to play, just gotta know how to use it.
Belated response, but... read what I said again. Closely. I never said nobody has any Rogues in the game. I said nobody has any Rouges in the game. Which remains true.
0 0
Darkstorm|2012-10-13 20:09:06
Belated response, but... read what I said again. Closely. I never said nobody has any Rogues in the game. I said nobody has any Rouges in the game. Which remains true.
Please, read what YOU said, again, closely.
0 0
Score : 5
YouWouldntKnowMe|2012-10-13 22:59:05
Darkstorm|2012-10-13 20:09:06
Please, read what YOU said, again, closely.

Rogue != Rouge to make it clear
0 0
Respond to this thread