FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for PvM Rogue Shield Recommendations

By Benja-might - SUBSCRIBER - August 08, 2019, 17:47:58

I'm looking for a good shield to equip on my Int PvM Rogue (something level 120 or under).  Not sure if it's best to go with a '% Spell Damage' or '%range damage'?

Thanks,
Benjamight

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 999

This is a fantastic question Benjamight. So bombs work Really confusing when it comes to the final damage from shields. From what I've gathered over TONS of tries on 0%res scarecrow is that Spell damage is what you want. Unless they decide to change it, when the target hit with an explosion of a bomb is RIGHT next to the bomb (same with bomb line damage, right next to them) than it is not Ranged damage but rather CC damage. Bomb wall damage is treated as Ranged damage if the effected target is NOT next to a bomb. Because of all this, Spell damage is way more versatile than Ranged or CC damage.  If Spell damage shields are not working for you though, you can for sure go with Ranged damage, but remember your explosions wont hit as hard right next to the target, and you need to keep space between your bomb and targets on the bomb wall. Another option is to get yourself some ranged res instead as rogues are usually pretty frail. Just a thought though~
   Good luck, and I hope this gave you some idea of what you want to do. 

0 0
Score : 12898

Thank you Ohasac, this is exactly what I was looking for!  Thanks so much for taking the time to share with me your findings, as I'm sure that was a lengthy ordeal.  

2 0
Respond to this thread