FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How long are you on dofus forums

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - September 19, 2011, 04:32:47

I'm on atleast an hour forum surfing for interesting facts and guides and such. how long are you on tongue 

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 7868

Usually only about 10-15 minutes at a time, when I got nothing better to do at work tongue

0 0
Score : 8199

Well, always got my tab open, but actively - much less than 6 years back. Maybe something like an hour nowadays... Only a guess though...

-Cato

0 0
Score : 5242

I used to spend an hour, now it's gone down to 5 minutes. I spend more time on Imps Village now.

0 0
Score : 3732

I usually browse through 5-6 of the main sub-forums to see if any interesting topics come up that I can reply to. Takes 10-30 minutes depending on what's going on.

0 0
Score : 3467
formulamonster|2011-09-19 19:19:20
I used to spend an hour, now it's gone down to 5 minutes. I spend more time on Imps Village now.
Is Imps Village still alive? ;o Wow, I came there many years ago. Im surprised to hear its still active.
Fun people there?

Im maybe aroun 10-15min on here. Looking at things and stuff =)
0 0
Score : 2689

Yeah. IMpsvillage is still active :3

0 0
Score : 8517

Non-sense thread now sad Down from our avatars they say how long we are in Forums dofus

~Greenubuntu~

0 0
Score : 1551
ownage-pwnagetwo|2011-10-09 00:45:10
Yeah. IMpsvillage is still active :3
Not as active as it used to be though. But still far more active than the Dofus forums.
0 0
Score : 3266

I always keep a tab open for this and Imps, but for both I tend to just lurk around the fan-art section

I don't really care about the other things to be honest

0 0
Sywe|2011-09-21 21:15:14
formulamonster|2011-09-19 19:19:20
Is Imps Village still alive? ;o Wow, I came there many years ago. Im surprised to hear its still active.
Fun people there?
There are usually around 100 people on Imps at one time, much more when dofus isn't working. I like it because it's a much more relaxed atmosphere compared to these forums.
0 0
Score : 5650

Speaking of Impsvillage, I find that the forumers there have a better sense of what they're talking about. Here on the OF, there's way too much whining going on for my tastes

"OMG! -insert class here- nurf suxx!"

" I liked 1.xx better! Change it back"

"EVERYONE THAT BEATS MY LEVEL 34 IOP IS OP! NERF THEMM!"

There's also the hardcore censoring going on here in the OF. My latest posts were invisible'd because I was expressing my views on Aermyne and certain people on Aermyne (albeit the naming part was fragrant disregard. I don't care about the rules, I was just making sure no one got scammed, but oh well. It's not like ankama would do anything if someone did get scammed. -LOL A TEMPUS BLOOMUS FOR COMPHENSATION FOR THE LOSS OF PLAYERS CHARACTERS AND ITEMS BECAUSE ANKAMA CAN'T PROTECT EVEN THEIR OWN SERVERS-)

0 0
iHarakirii|2011-10-09 20:25:00
ANKAMA CAN'T PROTECT EVEN THEIR OWN SERVERS-)
They need to clear their cache more often
0 0
Score : 5650

I'm pretty sure they have an auto clear the cache option toggled in their menu somewhere

0 0
Score : 11665

I used to be on the forum while I'm playing Dofus, which is for hours back then. Haven't been getting on much because I been focusing on my studies in college.

0 0
Score : 2987

Whenever im bored and want the egg number on my page to increase i decide to type and post my news and help out players with their needs of assistance smile

~Playbunnie (Solar)

0 0
Respond to this thread