FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 30175

Dragon City Egg

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 06, 2012, 14:31:36
While browsing thru facebook, I save saw an icon of a new social game that looked a lot like a red "Emerald Dofus". I looked in their site and was amazed at the collection of dragon eggs that they have Click here

Here in dofus, players have a hard time collecting 6 original dragon egg that came from one dragon... Just imagine if dofus have as much variety of dragon eggs as Dragon City.biggrin
Reactions 3
Score : 15366
Basically, Ankama is already doing this with the new trophies. They aren't strictly speaking dragon eggs, but some of the them are just as useful, if not more so.

However, I would always love more options, both in dofus, and trophies. For example rather than just boosting stats, maybe something like this:

A trophy which adds a very small poison effect to your attacks (both spell and weapon)
A trophy which reflects some damage.
Slayer trophies for improving attacks against specific classes of monsters. So for example (+50% damage to attacks against the undead, or +50% bonus to attacks against frigost monsters).
Score : 1918
Gunnerwolfang|2012-07-06 14:31:36
While browsing thru facebook, I save an icon of a new social game that looked a lot like a red "Emerald Dofus". I looked in their site and was amazed at the collection of dragon eggs that they have Click here

Here in dofus, players have a hard time collecting 6 original dragon egg that came from one dragon... Just imagine if dofus have as much variety of dragon eggs as Dragon City.biggrin
I actually got a request on facebook for that game. I had to do a double take at the logo. It defiantly looks a lot like a Emerald Dofus.

Here's a picture!!!

Score : 103
Good idea ^^.

Don't think links working ^^ :p.

Don't think links working ^^ :p.
Respond to this thread