FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What happened to Dofus arena?

By AkromaAngelofWrath April 11, 2013, 01:21:41

I been looking all over for it, but found nothing. I haven't played either Dofus or Arena for a while now so it's no surprise things changed. I just want to know whether the game still exists, and if it does, where can I find it?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3680

I would like to know this too, I don't see anyone talking about it anymore o.o

0 0
Score : -228

All I know is that that project was scrapped. They'd rather inject PvP into dofus instead of separating it in a different game. It could be that there are not enough PvP players to support a PvP game.

0 0
Score : 2462

Seems like it. It was such a fun game while it lasted.

0 0
Score : 7686

They haven't updated Dofus Arena since version 2.7 in November 2011, and development was officially paused in February 2012 (with Tiris being moved over to the Wakfu team, though I'm not sure if he's even still there). Edit: looks like he left the company in July 2012, actually.

They actually changed the name to simply "Arena" some time back, but the website address is still dofus-arena.com. The English website is very sparse compared to the French website. The English forums are still there (forum.dofus-arena.com/en), though, albeit very, very neglected. (The 2.7 update wasn't even posted on the English forums; the last update that was posted there was 2.4 in April 2011).

The game is still running in maintenance mode, but there's little chance of it ever being updated (or, for that matter, translated) again.

0 0
Score : 1

For those wondering, the game has now no servers i know of. when i try to connect it rejects it completely, but it has been recreated as krosmaster arena the board game that you can also play online

0 0
Score : 1

#RetroArena my friends wub 

0 0
Respond to this thread