FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama presents: Tactile Wars

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - April 24, 2014, 17:30:00
Announcements

Want a mobile strategy game that's out of the ordinary? What do you say to painting the world in an all-out war, all thanks to your hand? Are you ready to fight for your colors?

After several months of gestating, Ankama is proud to present to you their new baby: Tactile Wars! Only two words and we've summed up the concept. Tactile Wars is a strategy game playable in solo mode or multiplayer in which you'll have to lead your troops to battle with your fingers!

Form your squadrons, go claim the AI's or other players' positions, paint the opponent with your pigments and spread the power of your color to climb to the top of the worldwide leaderboards!

As the icing on that particular cake, although the release date is to remain secret yet, Tactile Wars will be playable for the first time ever at the Ankama Convention that will take place from May 2 to May 4 at the Saint Sauveur Train Station in Lille.

Reactions 6
Score : 413

Will it be as awesome as Call of Coockie? ;D

0 0
Score : 20

WOOOOOOOW i cant wait to try it biggrin

0 0
Score : 25829

Why is this in the off-topic section? This should be in the general section or at the derivatives section.

0 0
Score : 13

awesome biggrin

0 0
Score : 1222

omg i wants

0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2014-04-25 00:16:26
Why is this in the off-topic section?

I made that call because this game, even though being an Ankama Game and being presented at the Ankama Convention, has little to nothing to do with DOFUS or the Krosmoz.
Respond to this thread