FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

English OTO MUSTAM

By RandomnessB - SUBSCRIBER - October 22, 2015, 20:28:53

Hey everyone !

I've been playing the heroic server for a long time but it's super hard to find English people to play with there...

If you are English and searching for some one to play with, add me : skiptea

See you on Oto mustam cya!

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 27402

Have you posted this on the English section of the Oto Mustam forums already?

0 0
Score : 7682

There isn't an English section of the Oto Mustam forums anymore, or even an actual Oto Mustam forum. It just a subset of the French forums, now, and, other than the announcements, there's no English posters there anywhere.

0 0
Score : 55

Hey

Yeah sometimes it is hard to find English players in Oto mustam. I recently quit international playing and started playing on Oto and joined a English speaking guild.

Feel free to pm me: Yukino-Agria or anyone in the guild for an invite smile Just say that you are an english player looking for a guild and they should invite.
(Guild name: Rise) ~ (Leader: Anodyne)

If any questions, feel free to ask me questions, because im online there most of the time.
Also you could leave me a message on imps: Kobby

~~Yuki

0 0
Score : 673

I would love to start on oto mustam i played on it before but i got aggroed by a level 90 Eca on my level 12 Eni so i died and lost all my stuff >_< but if i had people to play with i would love to start up again biggrin 

1 0
Score : 55

We would love to add more members to our small English community that we started in this guild, so everyone is free to join!
Only requirement would be to be English tongue

Also i would like to ask not to spam members for help, if it comes to that you could be voted out of the guild.
The members will help where they can and when they can.

We have some members also who speaks french who could translate messages for you if needed, for example if you need to recruit, sell or buy a certain item.

~~Yuki

0 0
Score : 3

Hello! I'm looking for a guild or some players in Oto Mustam, is the guild still up? 

-- Miaw-Lul (ign) 

0 0
Score : 2

I know this thread is quite old but I would like it if you could send me a request if you want to run through oto-mustam with me smile

0 0

I'm trying to start up because i love the idea of a Heroic server, however there's no one i can actually speak to, since i don't speak french. Anyhow, if you're still active, maybe we could join forces 

-- Miaw-Lul (ign) 

0 0
Score : 325

Even better, is Someone actually playing on this server now? I mean the English speaking ones?

0 0

I'm trying to start up because i love the idea of a Heroic server, however there's no one i can actually speak to, since i don't speak french. Anyhow, if you're still active, maybe we could join forces 

-- Miaw-Lul (ign) 

0 0
Score : 4

Are there at this moment some english/dutch guides playing on oto mustam?

Any one still playing?

0 0
Score : 45

Ey pik ik heb deze thread 2 jaar geleden gemaakt ik ga volgende week weer beginnen met Dofus speel je nog steeds? Reageer hier weer ff onder als je nog steeds oto wilt spelen
​​​​​​

0 0
Respond to this thread