Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

The Off-Topic Clubhouse (Mark1)

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 25, 2010, 12:06:04
Reactions 514
Score : 7477

Dear Mark.

I'm in the middle of making my Hallowe'en costume. I love making costumes. Cardboard is be my BFFL. And tape. Tape is good.
Need some white paint, too.

Love, Me.

0 0
Score : 3266

Dear diary,

I'm going skydiving today.

Oh Gawd.

Love, SilverAmphithere

0 0
Score : 5815
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-04 22:33:00
Dear diary,

Oh Gawd.

Love, SilverAmphithere

Break a leg! x)

Or not...
0 0
Score : 5028
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-04 16:33:00
Dear diary,

Oh Gawd.

Love, SilverAmphithere

May I say, "Wow"?
0 0

Dear diary,

I went skydiving.

Oh Gawd.

Love, SilverAmphithere.

0 0
Score : 1575

dear diary, I feel sad.
The party I went to got shut off early because of some douches starting to rumble..

oh man, I'm realy realy pissed off

bai

0 0
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-07 13:52:00
Dear diary,

I went skydiving.

Oh Gawd.

Love, SilverAmphithere.

May I say, "Wow"?
0 0

Nothing compared, Oamoka. NOTHING.

0 0
Score : 1575

hwello, Imm dr u nk

cactus sfestvial was fun wagin biggrin
baibiao

0 0

... That's nice, Lagg.

Dear diary,

I just browsed through my last nine artbooks (three years' worth). Man I sucked... though the concepts were rather nice. I should redo them with... more anatomy...

Love, SilverAmphithere.

0 0

Dear Off-Topic:

Today I caught a beautiful, big, dark red blister on my foot. Whoever knew new shoes could be so fun? Please ignore the screaming agony.

Love, Oamoka.

P.S. @Silver: I just did a similar thing. You know, I really used to think I could draw. I don't know why I thought that, but I'm starting to learn.

0 0

Dear Mark,

This weekend I went to paintball. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! 'Cept it was like 45 degrees...(100+ in Americain.) I was sweating so much...BUT I LOVED IT! WAHOO!
And I agree...I've looked back at old drawing books, and thought "Gee mom, are you a good liar. Where in heck are the matches?"

Love, me.

0 0
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-13 20:42:00
Dear diary,

I just browsed through my last nine artbooks (three years' worth). Man I sucked... though the concepts were rather nice. I should redo them with... more anatomy...

Love, SilverAmphithere.

I shudder to think of the quality of stories that I've written in my notebooks.

I just skimmed them. I wish I hadn't. I'm itching to correct the phrasing and grammatical errors, yet at the same time I'm lazy to do so. That reminds me, I need to finish the first chapter of my latest piece...

Are Amphitheres related to other types of dragons?
0 0

Related, yes... but you could say comparing an amphithere to another dragon - European, for example - would be like comparing a hawk to a pigeon. Or that's my theory, anyway. I grew out of believing in dragons.

0 0
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-14 19:28:00
Related, yes... but you could say comparing an amphithere to another dragon - European, for example - would be like comparing a hawk to a pigeon. Or that's my theory, anyway. I grew out of believing in dragons.

So, lets say, if you were to determine the relationship between a wyvern and an amphithere, they could be called cousins of a sort?
0 0
Capwi|2010-07-15 20:29:00
So, lets say, if you were to determine the relationship between a wyvern and an amphithere, they could be called cousins of a sort?

Yes, I suppose, though I'm no expert...
0 0
Score : 2987
OMG all this work to write a reply i feel like a ph34r (ninja)
0 0

Dear Mark.

Srams are the only true ninjas.
Some weird dude I barey know emailed me to ask if I wanted to go see a movie with him and his friends...
EW!

Love,
me.

0 0

Dear diary,

Though I fear that by now you are growing tired of my persistent rambling, I believe that it is an opportunity to take a glance into my clever, wonderful mind.

And as such, I announce:

FLAMINGOES.

Till next time,
SilverAmphithere

0 0

Dear Mark,

Did you know the reason flamingoes are pink has something to do with all the shrimp they eat?
Yes?
Oh. Nevermind.

Goodnight

Love,
Me

0 0
Respond to this thread