FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

music?

By ---gordeous-- June 17, 2010, 21:30:01

What music do you listen to?

Me personaly, I listen to drum and bass, trance, techno, rock, dubstep and BOB MARLY YO'
No! dubstep is not only for female human beings smile either that or I do am a female human being (which I hardly doubt)

and I don't like commercial music that much, ofcourse there are some exeptions, but I mean, they're too... not good...
I personaly think that with commercial music, they all don't think of the sound and stuff, but only bout the money they get from it

long live caspa & rusko, Bob Marley and DJ Tïesto!

editted the poll, added metal, added new question and finaly found the word I was searching for (reggae)
edit 2 multiple device answer is possible

0 0
Reactions 129
Score : 3266

I chose other. My favourite things to listen to are indie pop (Florence + the Machine, Marina & the Diamonds) but every now and then I flip to tronpop (Kill Paradise) or commercial pop (I like Lady Gaga. So sue me).

0 0
Score : 2316

How dare you forget about metal? Unforgivable.... Unforgivable! angry

Metal ftw cool

0 0
Score : 3637

hehe lagg knows my favs well happy good ol trance/tenchno/DnB

0 0
Score : 1726

Piano classics like Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach!!!
Ya, ya. JK.

Hmmmmm...I like rock the most. Such as Linkin Park, Atreyu.
And other Asian (man, I just love the sound of that word...Asian.) rock bands such as Flow and blah, blah, blah.

I just don' like rap. The way they talk is kinda weird and awkward and doesn't sound very musical at all. I don't know HOW people like this stuff. It's just people sayin' things that rhyme in a very weird way. In some (emphasis on some) cases, I find some catchy, but otherwise, nope for me. But I'd better get used to it, all the "cool" guys are listening to it now. The "rap" era. xD
And for metal....you really need some lyrics.
And country music. Ya, I'm not the type that listens to music where a guy or girl starts talking about their lovey-dovey ex who they either want to meet or got dumped by.

0 0
Score : 3094

my CURRENT fav sing is Calafornia girls by kathy perry cool staright UP
my Dofus style of calfornia girls

0 0

HEY VARRIARRA I HOPE GORDEOUS ISNT THAT GUY YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR!!!! I HAVE A GUY ON ZATO LEVEL 21 IOP AND I WILL HUNT YOU DoWN

lol

WAIT NO NOT LOL I MEAN BAD VARRI BAD

jk

YEA JK ABOUT JK AND LOL ABOUT OMG ABOUT UNICORNS ABOUT LOL ABOUT JK ABOUT BRB ABOUT GTG ABOUT MYSPACE ABOUT ALIENS ABOUT MONKEYS

hahahaha i win

0 0
Score : 1574
bigpimpin|2010-06-18 06:05:00
HEY VARRIARRA I HOPE GORDEOUS ISNT THAT GUY YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR!!!! I HAVE A GUY ON ZATO LEVEL 21 IOP AND I WILL HUNT YOU DoWN

lol

WAIT NO NOT LOL I MEAN BAD VARRI BAD

jk

YEA JK ABOUT JK AND LOL ABOUT OMG ABOUT UNICORNS ABOUT LOL ABOUT JK ABOUT BRB ABOUT GTG ABOUT MYSPACE ABOUT ALIENS ABOUT MONKEYS

hahahaha i win

and what was this about? ohmy
0 0

gordeous you going out with varria on zato yes no is WAS going out with her on aerymne UNTIL SHE CHEATED ON ME FOR YOU!!!
BTW can you close and reopen the poll so i can vote for question 2 and 3

0 0
Score : 2475

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT TO PUT IN! :3
ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I love anime music. But of course I like rock, some metal, pop, some hip hop

0 0
tayathesummoner|2010-06-19 14:52:00
FINALLY SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT TO PUT IN! :3
ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I love anime music. But of course I like rock, some metal, pop, some hip hop

hmmm the only reason I putted this on is because I asked my sister if she knew some more sorts of music, she answered anime.
I didn't even heard of this before she told me =)
0 0

As a second choice, I'd choose every single one of Murray Gold's songs. aoeiguowegu. He's amazing.

0 0
Score : 2056

drum and bass 4ever. 4EVERRRRRAAAH
also why is justin bieber in da 'under information'? Internet hates him/her.

0 0
Score : 11138

Nu and Heavy metal.

0 0
zetzima|2010-06-19 17:48:00
drum and bass 4ever. 4EVERRRRRAAAH
also why is justin bieber in da 'under information'? Internet hates him/her.

chase & Status ftw? wink

pendulum ftw? wink

4 the dutcies under us: Studdddioooooooo Brusssseeeeeelllllllll ftw? wink

and he's in da 'under information' because I'm laughing with it!
I joined all his fan hate- and mockery groups on facebook ^^
ALL OF THEM I TELL YOU
0 0

wow! see how noone likes commercial music smile
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

0 0

kathy perry rocks she is an ultra hot sex demon

0 0

I like commercial music. It's just not my first option.

0 0
Score : 2475

I like commercial too BUT not the tuned music they produce now.
BUT! There are exceptions: Nickleback, Metalica, Nightwish, Linkin Park and some other
But I like the old ones more: Sting, WHAM!, Michael Jackson, Roy Orbison - but I don't like all of the 70s, 80s, 90s I've got a special and strange taste
The most I like is: Chiptunes, anime/manga (hey, what did you expect? I'm an anime/gamer girl!)
I hate Miley Cyrus(she's a good actress but songs -.-'' if they weren't tuned they would SUCK!), Britney Spears (have you heard her how she sings? I mean without playback!), Roby Williams (yes, yes I hate him).

Here's some I like:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/331069 for all the Final Fantasy 7 lovers, they will recognize it soon (I like the remake of course)
Chiptune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0kKXkpzVmY...=PL&index=0 it's not my favorite, but it's one of the good ones.
Anime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWdhWQNI2Cg hey, I don't understand what they sing BUT THERE ARE SUBTITLES biggrin

0 0
Score : 2056
---gordeous--|2010-06-19 21:14:00
and he's in da 'under information' because I'm laughing with it!
I joined all his fan hate- and mockery groups on facebook ^^
ALL OF THEM I TELL YOU

THATS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!!
also Pendulum FRIGGING4VER!!!
and maximum the hormone is the best japanese band ever. just watch and hear the opening of the first seasons Death Note. \o/
0 0
Respond to this thread