FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lagg's dillema

By ---gordeous-- July 01, 2010, 20:46:44

Hmm... As cats, Allis and Var alraedy know (and some others depending on how much they said) I am in a doubt of moving back to Rosal and joining in with my friends in Rob, Tom and Rob's guild (yes, two robs) which will be just simply AWESOME

but I would only go if I could take two persons with me
(yes, it's Allis and Var)

but I'm not sure about this just simply because I don't want to leave this lovely server and most of all this awesome guild
ofcourse, SaD will be an awesome guild also, but it'llbe different. Different in too mnay ways....

Nao, I told allis and var, we had a few chats. and now var said she dun wna leave zato.

so thats one problem solved but then still...
Should I move to rosal for 50/50 or should I stay on zato and tell the robs and tom that I will not move out because of sincerely (risking a inter-server guild war ^^)

but still I miss my rea-hubby, shelly, mirko, leo, sonja, raj, karen, sil and all the others

what do you guys say?

oh~
and if I could hit 100 on zato (on lagg) I will stay here 100% full time =

0 0
Reactions 21
Score : 57

Aww. I think it would be good for you to stay with var, she'd probably miss you smile

0 0
Score : 2475

Dude stay with me on Zato. End of discussion.

0 0
Score : 1574
tayathesummoner|2010-07-01 20:48:00
Dude stay with me on Zato. End of discussion.

msn chunk quote:
"wy?
I miss rob's
I miss p ervy guildchats
I miss shelly
I miss mirko most of all
hence he doesn't' comes on msn anymore"

I'm feeling this is gna get me some more sleepless n ights
0 0

Do it for them, stay on zato. It's your true desire that will lead you through this smile

0 0
NaturalCherry|2010-07-01 21:01:00
Do it for them, stay on zato. It's your true desire that will lead you through this smile

I guess ur right...
0 0
Score : 3637

hed beter >smile

*drags a finger across laggs cheek* ill have to do something drastic otherwize

0 0
Score : 3266

Lagg, understand this - if you're moving to another server, you shouldn't force others to go with you. The only reason I left Rushu is because I was out of people to talk to, and I didn't take anyone with me when I moved to Zatoishwan. If you have friends on Rosal, you won't need to drag your Zato friends along if they don't want to go.

0 0

silver i think he knows this...now anyway X3

but you needn't be to hard on him silver hes a guy after all...(alright i may be a bit scrutanizing of the male population but i wont try to be that mean XD its just a point of view for somethings they do)

um if that's a bit to harsh i am going to shut up now

0 0

I'm not being hard on him, Varia, I'm being neutral. Well, maybe a little bit, but someone's got to be.

And as for him being a guy.. WELL THEN HE SHOULD TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.

My advice is given, I am done here.

0 0

no i meant i was being scrutinizing

0 0

Got my words mixed up. Edited

0 0
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-01 21:02:00
And as for him being a guy.. WELL THEN HE SHOULD TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.

HAHAHAAHAHA....haha...ok yeah that was funny

agreed
0 0
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-02 01:54:00
Lagg, understand this - if you're moving to another server, you shouldn't force others to go with you. The only reason I left Rushu is because I was out of people to talk to, and I didn't take anyone with me when I moved to Zatoishwan. If you have friends on Rosal, you won't need to drag your Zato friends along if they don't want to go.

that, I know, that's the reason I asked and I didn't say HEY U GO WITH HME TO ROSAL

0 0

Why not make a second acc for rosal and just play zato more and rosal occassionally?

0 0
NaturalCherry|2010-07-02 03:37:00
Why not make a second acc for rosal and just play zato more and rosal occassionally?

'cuz im at 11/5 characters on my acc smile

0 0

Well if it were me, having good friends on zato i would stay on zato smile that's just me. It's your decision, therefore whatever you want is what you should do.

0 0
happy But hes kinda promised to me threw the bonds of marriage in game and on forums so he he :3 since i couldn't go...I would hope he wouldn't T_T
0 0
Score : 2509

oh dont worry everyone say do what varia wants stay with her!! nobody mentions me >.

0 0
commanderpaul|2010-07-03 21:32:00
oh dont worry everyone say do what varia wants stay with her!! nobody mentions me >.<

well :i mainly cuz imma married to her =3
tho luvulotsalsohunnybby~

0 0
Respond to this thread