FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Strength or Str/Agi for new character

By Eniphant March 31, 2012, 01:08:25

Hello!

I have taken a very long break from Dofus, and I have just started playing again. Masq looks really fun to me, but I have no idea what build to use? Or what to place stats in? Or even what spells to level? IF any one could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone that is willing to help,

-Psycosia

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2983

I would go fully Strength for now...but that's just me.
Heres a great Masqueraider guide you can have a look at: Click me

- Spirit

0 0
Score : 551

Thank you so much! And thank you for referring me to that great guide.

0 0
Score : 50

go full strength until sets start giving good stats for both strength and agility

0 0
Score : 2475

AMGAMGAMGAMGAMGAMGAMGAMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMAMAMMAMGMAMGMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMAMGMGMAMGM

XIONIC. I MISSED YOU. :C

WELCOME BACK! :3

Strength/Agility isn't worth it until at least level 15x, as the gear isn't sufficient - the loss of damage is too high for the versatility to be worth it. Pure Agi can work, but again, I'd wait for high levels. Past 90 (or 114 more importantly), I much prefer full Chance. Cha/Str is great at 114, but gear is lacking later on. Start as pure Str no matter which build you go, and either stick with it, or later go Str/Cha at 114, Cha at 90/114, Agi at 12x~ or higher, Str/Agi at 150+, or Cha/Agi at 150+. Omni is amazingly fun and very useful, but it's expensive and not worth it until epic levels. Start as pure Str for sure. I still love Chance, though, as Boliche's pushback damage goes through resistances/shields making it always a good hitter against anything against a wall. Chance has a lot of mobility too. Strength is easy to play and really useful, though, so decide if you want to chance once you're at LEAST level 90. Whichever build you go, I'll be sure to help you out. Best of luck, and enjoy the game! x3

(Also, the only reason I couldn't play Xionic is because I can't afford Ogrines, sorry :c)

0 0
Score : 551

CLOOOOOOOOCK! biggrin Haha Thank you! I am pure Str now, only level 40 so far and I haven't decided what I want to be in the future.

0 0
Score : 6475

I also began as Str. I started off with all stats scrolled to 101 however. I have been an Omni build since around lvl 80.
My gear was primarily Vit gear, everything Vit overmaged.

My main suggestion is DO NOT underestimate your shields. Low damage due to lack of stat points? PLEASE! You get plenty of +Damage and %Power increases with spells. Shoot for 8 AP and lvl 5 Furia/Lvl 4-6 Leek Pie.

That will get you rather far.

If you can swing 10 AP that is even better. Add lvl 5 Lightning Strike and you have a good AoE for farming lower lvl mobs.

0 0
Respond to this thread