FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need help getting my Masq together

By twilightDAD - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 09, 2012, 01:09:05

i am only lvl 40, so it is still early, and i am doing str/agi. now i think i am doing the build wrong. because right now i am pure str and i dont use any agi spells. and i am new to the game still. so plz help me out.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 5250

Wow! i have a lvl 43 str/agi masq. Atm he is pure str but in this lvl, it is bad to go hybrid as there are no sets to support it. Later on in the higher lvls when you use customized sets more, that's the time to go hybrid. You are playing your masq right by going full str. Don't worry, you will use agi spells when you get some agi!

0 0
Score : 213

ok thank you for telling me. i just feel like i should be trying to build hybrid but ur right i am too low of lvl. also i am trying to get a gear set would it be better to do full earth kwak or do str blop set with other gear choices

0 0
twilightDAD|2012-04-09 01:31:55
ok thank you for telling me. i just feel like i should be trying to build hybrid but ur right i am too low of lvl. also i am trying to get a gear set would it be better to do full earth kwak or do str blop set with other gear choices
Well... what im doing is going is once i hit 50, got the Royal Gobbal set, with a Kam Assutra Amulet and then at lvl 60, a Gelano for 8ap.
0 0

that royal gobbal set to too expensive for me. sence i am new to the game i have no clue how to make money. so if u have any tips there i would be gratful. but earth kwak set isnt bad. i think, i dont really know

0 0
Score : 150
twilightDAD|2012-04-09 02:22:08
that royal gobbal set to too expensive for me. sence i am new to the game i have no clue how to make money. so if u have any tips there i would be gratful. but earth kwak set isnt bad. i think, i dont really know
Well, the earth kwak set is very expensive, so is the blob set. You should try to begin a farmer/baker combo. Check the forums for guides.
My lvl 40 sadida is going to use a mix of the green scaraleaf set + crackler set and one earthkwak ring. ik gives a nice 191 str boost and it didnt cost me that much.
0 0
Score : 133

No farmer/baker is no good, i tell you 100 farmer/baker you don't get money for this job. get somthing like lumberjack.

0 0
Score : 398

But if you do lumberjack, you have to wait like 2-3 weeks to get profit from it, with farmer/baker i can make around 60kk per 2 hours. It isnt much, but its a good begin

0 0
koelekoe|2012-04-09 09:21:55
Well, the earth kwak set is very expensive, so is the blob set. You should try to begin a farmer/baker combo. Check the forums for guides.
My lvl 40 sadida is going to use a mix of the green scaraleaf set + crackler set and one earthkwak ring. ik gives a nice 191 str boost and it didnt cost me that much.
now about your set. yes it does give alot of str but u loose out on the +1 ap with is far to good. i am stuck using gobbal untill i get earth kwak set
. i think that is the only choice because it also give +1 ap and mp i think
0 0
twilightDAD|2012-04-09 23:44:50
koelekoe|2012-04-09 09:21:55
now about your set. yes it does give alot of str but u loose out on the +1 ap with is far to good. i am stuck using gobbal untill i get earth kwak set
. i think that is the only choice because it also give +1 ap and mp i think
But the kam asstra ammy. It will replace the earth kawk ammy or what ever ammy you get but it gives that 1 ap you need. I recommend either getting 1 item of the blob set or all or none as the amount of -resis there is on only 2 or 3 items of it is too high i think
0 0

so i should just use gobball untill i get blop + random gear choice/another set of something???

0 0
twilightDAD|2012-04-11 00:35:17
so i should just use gobball untill i get blop + random gear choice/another set of something???
Yes. That's what I'm doing
0 0
Score : 74

well... the way i did it was: strength till lvl 54.
then about 54 i would advise to go either hybrid/omni/multi or stay strength, since with an immediate full agi change it will be hard to become strong on higher lvls
at lvl 100 (when strenght) you should buy chef bwork set, that has great hits if you use the 9AP combo: furia-sword
at lvl 109 (when hybrid/omni/multi) get the white rat set and 10 AP for a double sword hit or masq-furia/capering-furia/capering
i haven't figured out the rest myself yet but im on it ;D

0 0
Respond to this thread