By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Class Improvement - Masqueraider

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - February 20, 2019, 17:58:48
AnkaTracker

This topic is intended to gather your ideas and suggestions on improvements to the Masqueraider class.
Please, keep in mind that class balancing focuses on both PvP and PvM at once.

First Ankama intervention

The accompanying graphic allows us to view the results of this first survey for the Masqueraider class.

• Dommages - Damage
  • Survie (soin, protection, et tanking) - Survival (healing, protection, and tanking)
  • Amélioration - Improvements
  • Placement - Placement
  • Entrave - Debuffer
  • Vision actuelle - Current vision
  • Vision idéale - Ideal vision

In red, you can see the ideal vision you have for each class role. The blue profile presents the current vision and feeling in the game.

Masqueraiders seem to be unique in their category in the survey results – the class as it is today corresponds almost exactly to what players expect. There is no significant divergence between the ideal and current visions, based on the criteria measured here.

The diagram represents one of the elements taken into account upon reflection; your comments allow us to provide a more-concrete vision that is closer to the in-game reality.
We'd also like to remind you that in order to solve perception divergences, nerfing and upping aren't the only tools we have at our disposal.

You can see the class comparison on the main topic.
See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 400

Nice class lovely theme.
but i feel bad with one think - shield+dmg sharing summon synergy.. Also when i hit summon it doesnt break masq's ivory.. IT makes him immortal, also it let mask to sacrifice some res form set to pull up dmg and stil survie a lot. Hm.. Mayby u should add same shield delete mechanick like ougi have? But push is to easy here.. Mayby "summon give dmg sharing but when he get dmg by all 4 elements in 1 Tour he destroying his and mask shields".. Or
"sumons eating 2% of his and caster shield for each hit"
IT is hard to balans it without destroying "crown" of masq abilites - shielding system. But Mayby its worth to think about IT a bit.

1 -5
Score : 61

Saying this as a masq main.

Masq is at the moment at a stong point, altho i don't think its the dmg spells or the schields that is "OP" its the buffs the masq spells give to the other players ( Only in PvP tho ) 

2 0
Score : 507

I feel that Masqs are fairly balanced in PvP as long as your team has Erosion. As a Pushback Ecaflip main I've never had issues with them, as I have Erosion and can ignore the damage sharing. I do think that the Summon is extremely difficult to kill, though. Perhaps prevent it from receiving shields, to give enemies a chance to focus it?

1 -2
Score : 78

Damaged dealed by hitting the summon, that shares damage MUST break ivory dofus effects. It seems to be just a bug.

3 -1

The accompanying graphic allows us to view the results of this first survey for the Masqueraider class.

• Dommages - Damage
  • Survie (soin, protection, et tanking) - Survival (healing, protection, and tanking)
  • Amélioration - Improvements
  • Placement - Placement
  • Entrave - Debuffer
  • Vision actuelle - Current vision
  • Vision idéale - Ideal vision

In red, you can see the ideal vision you have for each class role. The blue profile presents the current vision and feeling in the game.

Masqueraiders seem to be unique in their category in the survey results – the class as it is today corresponds almost exactly to what players expect. There is no significant divergence between the ideal and current visions, based on the criteria measured here.

The diagram represents one of the elements taken into account upon reflection; your comments allow us to provide a more-concrete vision that is closer to the in-game reality.
We'd also like to remind you that in order to solve perception divergences, nerfing and upping aren't the only tools we have at our disposal.

You can see the class comparison on the main topic.
Score : 70

since everyone in the game gets a shield now, it feels like masqs identity is a bit blurred, not sure what the solution to this would be tho, also, it would be nice if ankama replied to these threads once or twice just to know we arent being ignored and put under the tabble of the french community.

2 0

Regarding Masqueraiders, while most modes are seen as fun and effective, the fire mode is described as weaker and less fun to play for both PvE and PvP. The air mode also received this criticism to a lesser extent. Finally, the water mode alone is not viable in PvP.

In the forums:
Many of you asked for more fluidity in using masks, especially at the first levels. In addition, you also think that the Iop water branch has a system that would suit Masqueraider gameplay well.

Respond to this thread