By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PvE MASQUERAIDER

By psclolllek - SUBSCRIBER - April 06, 2019, 13:15:01

Hey. Do you think MASQUERAIDER is a good class for playing PvE? Is it able to deal a lot of injuries and is it also enjoyable in the game? So far, I have achieved level 40 and I use 90% of 2/3 attacks. Is it worth doing it in this case? Is it more enjoyable at higher levels?

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1

I have a lvl 186 Masq that I recently started playing again (after a 3 year absence).  I mainly only do PvE, and I have enjoyed the higher levels in the game.  I solo a lot and this class is very versatile.

0 0
Score : 1

I started to play Dofus again after long years of break. At the moment my level 150 Masq is my main. I do primarily Kolo fights but I also try to get achievementpoints cause the challenges and quests are fun. Therefore I need to clear lots of PVE contents such as dungeons. The most of the time I'm running them solo. (Asturb Knight companion is supporting me for some distraction). Masqueraider is a very fun class to play. It can deal a decent amount of damage and have lots of sustain. Additionally the class has lots of spells to control the map, like pulling or pushing stuff. 

0 0
Respond to this thread