FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS: Battles is available!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 13, 2011, 10:26:38
DevTracker Announcements

[html]

DOFUS: BattlesDOFUS : Battles is out! Time to flex your mighty index finger for the cause of war, because the battle is bursting loose on your screens! The World of Twelve is in danger, and only you can save it! Discover DOFUS : Battles, the first game from Ankama for iPad, iPhone, and iPod!

DOFUS: Battles

It’s a game that combines the relentless onslaught of tower defense action with a twist of RPG strategy that will surprise you! You can control fighters from the 12 main DOFUS classes, and use their skills to confront an increasingly fierce army of monsters. Level up your heroes and equip them properly to achieve victory. A unique experience is waiting for you, download it today!

Download DOFUS : Battles (iPhone - iPod)

Download DOFUS : Battles HD (iPad)

[/html]
First Ankama intervention

Battles may be released for Android in the future, depending on some future updates to the Android market and how well the game does in the Apps Store. =)

See message in context
Reactions 25
Score : 142

1st!

I tried the lite version, it was good.
Maybe I was first one to download it ohmy
Cool game, buy it!! smile

0 0
Score : 1355

So no PC version then? sad

0 0
Score : 8527

Of course not it is a game which looks like Dofus but it is only for ipod ipad etc.
and if i am correct your mission is to protect the castle of astrub,bontarian castle,brakmarian castle etc.
0 0
Score : 128

Is it in english?
Just asking because the screenshots were in french, and so was the description...

0 0
Score : 11
Izmar|2011-05-13 10:26:38
DOFUS : Battles is out! Time to flex your mighty index finger for the cause of war, because the battle is bursting loose on your screens! The World of Twelve is in danger, and only you can save it! Discover DOFUS : Battles, the first game from Ankama for iPad, iPhone, and iPod!

It’s a game that combines the relentless onslaught of tower defense action with a twist of RPG strategy that will surprise you! You can control fighters from the 12 main DOFUS classes, and use their skills to confront an increasingly fierce army of monsters. Level up your heroes and equip them properly to achieve victory. A unique experience is waiting for you, download it today!

Download DOFUS : Battles (iPhone - iPod)

Download DOFUS : Battles HD (iPad)

This game looks Awesome, can you connect with others to play? Try it smile 
0 0
Score : 195

Great app really, challenging and fun =P
Only thing i disapprove is that the ecaflip is a support player. In my opinion he should have been a damaging one but oh well...

0 0
alberley|2011-05-13 18:57:26
Is it in english?
Just asking because the screenshots were in french, and so was the description...
Yes it is in english, the language type on your ipod changes the game in english, french, and spanish only.
0 0
Score : 160

Is it for android also? if not should make it! smile 

0 0
Score : 208

I got the lite version just to try it out, and I'm actually considering paying for an iPod app for ONCE

hhfs7dh2w|2011-05-13 21:15:09
Is it for android also? if not should make it! smile

They probably will in the future, considering the fact that they already have experience with Java (Wakfu).
0 0
Score : 2

I really do hope they make one for android soon!

0 0
Score : 24

This game is realy good! I might buy an ipod touch just for the game smile 

0 0
Score : 11
RenKitten10|2011-05-14 06:27:17
I really do hope they make one for android soon!
If in that case, Let it be a small MMO of dofus smile.Consider it please that would make it so cool!!! RELY smile 
0 0
Score : 392

Interesting game, my bro downloaded it for his Ipod, and it looks great! I'll buy it for sure if you make it for Android!

0 0

If any1 is wondering,,, There is rogue and masqueraide at the end, but only for one level (Wabbit Castle). Game ends there... sadangry
Good Game tonguesmile 

0 0
Score : 128

umm will it ever be released for android cells in general?? I've got an x-peria and im really looking forward to ittongue 

0 0
Score : 29

It looks like good fun from the picture. My brother has it on his I phone he said it is really good. I might get it for my I pod and try it out. cool

0 0
Score : 1463
Oo-Its-Davvy-oO|2011-05-14 23:07:58
If any1 is wondering,,, There is rogue and masqueraide at the end, but only for one level (Wabbit Castle). Game ends there... sadangry
Good Game tonguesmile
Nice spoiler...
Jesus...
/palm

xristina-yo|2011-05-15 01:42:57
umm will it ever be released for android cells in general?? I've got an x-peria and im really looking forward to ittongue
Well considering iOS apps are written in ObjectiveC and Android apps are written in Java, its not exactly gonna be a direct transition between the two platforms.
But considering both Wakfu and Dofus Arena are written in Java, it's not like they don't have the suitable staff to do it, just whether or not they will do it is unknown.
I wouldve thought that if they were gonna make it for Android, it wouldve been released with the iOS apps, so the chances aren't likely unless they get a huge demand.
0 0
Score : 792
warrior-of-ninjas|2011-05-14 08:38:51
This game is realy good! I might buy an ipod touch just for the game smile
I will definitely buy one just for the game(and also because I lost my old onebiggrin)
0 0
Score : 2

Is there any possibility of a Windows Phone version of this game?

0 0
Respond to this thread