FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

how i can be MOD in shika ??

By Al-SaiBai - SUBSCRIBER - October 11, 2014, 22:21:59

What are the conditions or rules to become a moderator?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 7685

You can't be a moderator for Shika. English community Moderators work on all the English servers - Rushu, Rosal, Solar, Shika, and Zatoishwan.

As for actually becoming a Moderator, you have to wait for Izmar to put out a call for Mods. When she does, you can apply. The requirements are here: Click here

0 0
Score : -207

And moderator candidates must not have record of being permanently banned. I guess you have to work on getting your accounts unbanned first. tongue 

0 0
Score : 176

Who loves the game does not leave her because of the ban on his players or his account and speech directed to GUNNERWOLFANG

I've read and everything is fine for me, but on the condition that there be a supervisor of English country
1. There are players from Arab countries and do not speak English at all

2. Should there be an official can communicate or speak more than one language I can speak English and Arabic

3. There are new members in the game playing only a week or two and drop out because of lack of access to help or not to find the right person to talk to him to explain to them the way the game

4. Proposal and no more than that there will be MOD fluent Arabic fluently and thank you for all

Who stands with me in my mind to add a comment here 

0 0
Score : 5261

But as said before, and seen before on these forums, Your track record isn't great. While i wouldn't be surprised if the MOD position becomes open again, it was only a year or two ago when they were last open.

0 0
Score : 2272

Also to add onto what Sackrace said, you have to be an expert with the English language. I understand your native language is Arabic and that you learnt English but your English is not the best. You have to know a great deal about English because this is the ENGLISH community. You need to improve your English and get those accounts unbanned otherwise you have next to no chance of becoming a MOD.

Also, could you please stop writing in bold on every forum post? Thanks

0 0
Score : 176

what is the new ?

0 0
Score : 7685

That's not a complete sentence. What is the new what?

If you mean "is there any news", there is no news, because Moderator applications are not open and you did not send in an application anyway. You don't have to convince anyone in this topic that you would make a good mod, you have to wait for moderator applications to open, and then follow the instructions in the link I gave you in my previous post in this topic. (You can, of course, write up a moderator app now, so it'll be ready to go the next time applications open, but you can do that in a text file on your own computer rather than on the forums)

0 0
Respond to this thread