FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Just started, looking for some friends

By willowsmyname - SUBSCRIBER - October 26, 2014, 20:12:25

Hey everyone, I've recently started on the Shika server. I've played on Rosal for a number of years, but it's getting to the point that I'm looking for a new server.
I set up a feca which is currently level 3x, but I'm looking for some help in completing some dungeons (I'm p2p), joining a friendly guild and maybe isomeone can help me with a feca build, as I haven't played one since 2010-ish. I'm not looking for charity, just a little help in getting settled.

IGN: Ruii

Thanks in advance, guys biggrin

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2417

I'm sure you know this but i just wanted to point out that shika is one of the servers that has a low population, so it isn't the ideal place to find others. However that doesn't mean there isn't anyone at all i am sure you can find some people grinding mobs at the creakrocks or chafer's in the astrub outskirts as for dungeons there is only kickroaches lair dungeon (inside astrub) and field dungeon (outside astrub) available for you since your f2p.

Since you haven't played for a long time i wish you success and fun on Shika ! the community there is small but lovely unlike the rude idiots you have on Rushu ( no offence biggrin)

0 0
Score : 76

Thanks for the reply ^^

I think the main thing that drew me to Shika was because the community is small and close. Not quite on the scale of Zatoi, but friendly enough. Better than Rosal, I think already.
I'm actually p2p, so I can access all the areas and things ^^

0 0
Score : 2417

In that case, i'm sure you can find some friends like the olden days in the kaniger area.
just ask to join a hunt in the /r chat

0 0
Score : 3

Welcome to the server, your welcome to join my guild "The Corruption" where small but theres always someone on,

0 0
Score : 49

im happy to help you xp and stuff im level 200sram but im always up for helping low lvls as they need it more if u wanna add me add devative and message me when your on sometime aslong as im free il be willing to help u.

0 0
Score : 146
willowsmyname|2014-10-26 20:12:25
Hey everyone, I've recently started on the Shika server. I've played on Rosal for a number of years, but it's getting to the point that I'm looking for a new server.
I set up a feca which is currently level 3x, but I'm looking for some help in completing some dungeons (I'm p2p), joining a friendly guild and maybe isomeone can help me with a feca build, as I haven't played one since 2010-ish. I'm not looking for charity, just a little help in getting settled.

IGN: Ruii

Thanks in advance, guys biggrin

Hey there im a returning player, played last around 6-8 years ago and ive just set up a membership and got started again (Little bit rusty but getting back in) And im looking for a few folk to play with (: give me an add

iiTzAido

IGN: Monstercat

Edit: Nevermind i just noticed we met yesterday haha!
0 0
Respond to this thread