FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where is everyone?

By thethiny December 25, 2014, 01:52:03

Seriously, I left the game in 2008, I come back now to find that the server has like 4~5 players online in Astrub only. Where is everyone??? I no longer find people selling stuff, nor group people to fight dungeons with...

I really need to buy the gobball set but no one's online :\

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3055

So few people are in Astrub because of how easy it is to subscribe now with Ogrines. If Shika is your home server that may be a problem too, since I have heard that Shika is a less populated than most of the other English community servers.

0 0
Score : 585

Alot of the shikian/Zatoishwan population went to Rushu server.

0 0

Shika was originally started as a server specifically for players in the UK/Ireland. As a result, many players on that server are located within that time zone. This appears to still be the case today, even though Shika is now just a regular English server. The other English servers do not share this history, and as a result will likely feature more players from regions such as North America and Australia.
On another note: Shika also had an abnormally high population when it first opened (2007) because preexisting content on the server was released episodically over the course of a year, and while content was still being released a subscription was not required to enjoy any content, even content which would have been restricted to subscribers on classical servers.

You may wish to consider playing more during the afternoon and evening hours of European peak times, as opposed to later in the night, to see more active players. You also may wish to consider trying out Rushu or Rosal to see how their numbers compare to when you're playing.

Score : 1153

A whole lot of players moved to Rushu, and a whole lot are planning to follow them. theres a small community left, but 90% of them are in endgame and won't help anyone out unless you pay them a lot of kamas.

- I feel like i should kinda add this -> If you're a friendly person willing to have fun and not abuse other people's friendliness u'll have a good time at Shika, theres quite some people here that appreciate it a lot ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread