FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Event + Livestream] Shika Strikes the Blop Dungeon!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - March 11, 2015, 19:09:07

In January, we tried a new type of event out on Solar, a server-wide Dungeon Strike. This coming Friday, we're going to try to keep the streak going with Shika!

DUNGEON STRIKE FORCE

Dungeon: Blop Dungeon
Date: Friday, March 13, 2015
Time: All day! Izmar will be streaming from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM (Paris time)

The plan: We're going to squish the Royal Blops into jelly juice together, as a server. On Friday, March 13th, everyone has a standing invitation to break some heads in the Blop dungeon.

From 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM, I will be at the Blop dungeon, handing out account-locked keys (meaning they can't be sold or traded) to anyone who needs them to run the dungeon. The only requirement to get a free key is that you take along someone else when you go. It can be a friend, a stranger, a guildy, but it cannot be just a group of your own accounts!

I'll be offering a prize to the team that takes the most new players through the dungeon between 7:30 and 9 - a piece of their choice from the Social Netbworking set.

There will also be some prizes to win on the livestream, so invite your friends from other servers to watch!

See you Friday night!
First Ankama intervention

That would be great, Froz, do you have some characters on Shika?

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 744

Seems nice !
We need this event on Rushu happy

0 0
Score : 371

Hello i would love to help out on this Event!

0 0

That would be great, Froz, do you have some characters on Shika?

Score : 172

Sounds good. Hopefully I'll get on at that time and take a few people through. (:

0 0
Score : 237

Hmmm mass spamming blop dungeons... blop pieces... percs... pvp... ph34rRemoves percs from dungeon :| room 1.2.3.4 are open for perc'ingbiggrin 

0 0
Score : 915

Count me in!

0 0
Score : 30

It was a really good event

2 0
Respond to this thread