FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

German player thinks about Shika...

By SinanFCP - SUBSCRIBER - June 08, 2015, 19:54:11

Hello guys!

I was thinking about a new challenge. I'm really disappointed about the current status in Nehra, the German server.

There are so many little kiddies without a RL who piss me off because they're proud about their achievements in a game.
Also, I'm kinda sad that my own achievements don't make sense anymore - too many players have their own teams full of Lvl 200.

So I did some research & I realized that Shika doesn't have as many Lvl 200 players as other servers. It could be very interesting to start there & maybe become the new hero tongue

What do you think? Is it worth it to start on Shika? Or should I maybe wait until new servers come out? Did you ever hear of new servers?

Thanks in advance,
Asuro

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 27370

The English servers are generally restricted to English-speaking countries (with some exceptions). As such, did you check to see if you are even allowed to make a character on an English community server?

0 0
Score : 41

I'd have to make new accounts. But that's not a problem. smile 

0 0
Score : 27370

You misunderstand what I was trying to get across.

If you are playing in a country (like Germany) that isn't in the English community you will likely get a message saying that Shika is not in your community, and you won't be able to make a character there. New account or not.

0 0
Respond to this thread