FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for some friends

By Excaliborx - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 01, 2015, 02:27:33

Hi, i've just come back to the game after several years and i can see a lot has changed. I have started again and was wondering if anyone wanted to level up together since it's not as enjoyable on your own any levels smile thanks

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 625

Hey, I just returned to DOFUS the other day myself after quite a long time too. Started on a completely new server. If you ever wanna hang out in game and train just MSG me!(:

0 0
Score : 112

What's your IGN?

0 0

Kiwi-Crescent is my Cra(:

0 0
Score : 362

Yo guys ^^, welcome back to dofus!

I just realized both of you are on diff servers, so it would be nice for you guys to be on the same server right? ^^ (just a suggestion here =)

Dont forget to relax yourself while playing dofus ^^ (it feels awesome, at least for me =)

Just post your questions in the forums if you have a need for it =)

0 0
Score : 130

I've just restarted after a break myself! My main character is my iop Freely so feel free to add me!

1 0
Score : 2032

I can totaly be your friend.Msg me in anakma box and we can exchange infro.

1 0
Darknessgunner|2015-09-01 16:11:17
Yo guys ^^, welcome back to dofus!

I just realized both of you are on diff servers, so it would be nice for you guys to be on the same server right? ^^ (just a suggestion here =)

Dont forget to relax yourself while playing dofus ^^ (it feels awesome, at least for me =)

Just post your questions in the forums if you have a need for it =)

I'm quite sure this is for the Shika server? Unless of course he's not on Shika...?
0 0
Score : 362

woops... didnt realize this is in the shika server, my bad =)

0 0

Haha, no problem! (:

0 0
Score : 2

Hey i just returned to dofus and looking for some friends add me anything ill be one most of the time. Wungasa-Wyde

0 0
Respond to this thread