FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit" Quest Help

By FortunesOne - SUBSCRIBER - October 10, 2015, 11:55:35

I am on the server Shika,

I recently decided that it's not a good idea to just grind mobs to level and I thought about doing some quests.
Now, I can't realistically continue the Wabbit Island's Questline as "Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit" requires 3 people in order to open a gate.
Seeing as Shika is a fairly dead server; most people are between levels 150-200 and have most likely done the Wabbit Questline already.
Is there a place where I can find others to help me or is there a way I can do the quest myself without multi-logging and leveling 2 new characters?

In case you don't know about the quest I'm on about, here's a link:
Click here

If anyone has a relatively simple solution or some input then feel free to respond.
Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 605

Hi,
I've helped people with this quest before, even if they've already completed the quest they can help you open the gate. Just make sure you ask around for help and in recruitment/alliance/guild chat too.

0 0
Score : 360

I would love to ask people but because Shika is so dead the only people I can find are at Astrub Zaap.
Everyone who is in a guild wouldn't let me in because I'm not a suitable level.
Also; the Astrub Zaap people are afk almost 100% of the time.

0 0
Score : 605

I'm really sorry that you can't find anyone to help you with the quest; it's too bad we're on different servers, I'd love to help you out.

0 0
Score : 360

In the end I got the quest done because people from Omni invited me to their guild and helped me out smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread