Ankama Trackers

back to dofus :) any helpful peoples ?

By May 15, 2016, 22:47:56

hello i am new here can i get some help ? just a aventurier set if possible ty

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 3484

Hello and welcome!

In the gaming culture I've grown up in, asking for free items (a.k.a. begging) is perceived as annoying behaviour. I know this is different in some other gaming cultures so I don't blame you, I just thought you should understand why some of us will react that way. It's not that we don't want to help, just that we have a different idea of how to ask for and how to give help.

There are many ways to help and there seem to be many nice and helpful people on Shika. If you haven't found them yet, try hanging out at the Astrub zaap for a while. Ignore (literally) the spam bots. And if there's anything you want to know, just ask. happy 

0 0
Score : 3247

I see you are a new player or at least have new account and starting anew. I advice you to explore Incarnam a bit more, with the profession revamp the adventure set is very craftable for a new player like you, it could also give you an incentive to lvl up your professions. Try do obtain it by yourself and you'll feel the satisfaction from being rewarded in the end, and also enjoy the kind of dofus which Ankama is trying to create.
Good luck!

0 0
Respond to this thread