By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

is the server dead?

By noah12345678910 June 28, 2016, 09:00:51

what happened to all the players on shika i considder moving my character to a other server what servers do you recommend for leveling and what server has the most players in America/uk

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 2373

No, the server is not dead.

Yes, it's a lot less populated than it was a few years ago.

Yes, server transfers is the worst thing ever to come out of Ankama.

Most populated server is Rushu, although if you're under level 190 I'd say it's not worth transferring, but rather start afresh there.

0 -1
Score : 719

tbh, i think shika is dead, ive been trying to buy stuff ive needed for a week and found nothing, no replies, the chats seem pretty dead. the most people ive seen are only at zaaps and litraly no where else, more or less shika is a ghost town now or becoming 1. ive been on shika for a good 5-6years, and its pop is at its lowest now.

0 0
Score : 1323

I haven't been able to log in but i can say this about the server. I believe shika is low on population but so are many other servers. I believe one of the best things about shika is the environment everyone i met on shika when i would log in occasionally was so nice and helpful (when they wanted to chat) I think the server may lack people but it is at the top for having super nice people.

Plus if you think Shika is bad try logging into zatoishwan there biggest alliance is like 357members and 90% of the time you can only see a bot at zaaps. They still have hordes of bots running kwakwa dungeon that are like level 190 lol.

So Shika's not even the most inactive! So you're still lucky. I hope you find more people soon though as dofus can get boring if you're soloing all the time! D:

0 0
Score : 719

zatio was only a test server for dofus 2 tbh, i didnt think it would get out of the beta for dofus 2 tbh. it was rly active back when dofus 2.0 came out. now it rly is dead

0 0
Score : 801

are the ppl hunting at frigost at shika?

0 0

Last time i logged into shika which was a while ago you could almost always find a group for frigost! @finalmix.

0 0
Score : 389

I still play Shika. Its not 'dead' though it is kinda low population atm. I find a group for frig etc everytime i need to + theres always people on in alliance chat or guild chat. Its not as bad as it seems.

0 0
Score : 49

No Shika is not totally dead we go two good alliances here Cygni and SHI and if you join to one of them you will find very active people here wink.

1 0

Ill be coming back to dofus in 3 days and woulf love to make some friends! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2

iam coming back to shika with all my team smile starting in the next monday

0 0
Score : 1173
beyond-the-sky|2016-12-13 11:42:50
Excellent news, I recommend highly contacting a player in one of the two main alliances either Cygnus or Shika. Active players in both.

My personal preference would be for you to contact Cygnus (as this is the one I belong to).

Enjoy your return ohmy)
0 0
Score : 801

Good Luck, I heard Shika people where the pros are

0 0
Respond to this thread