FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osamodas whipped into shape

By Electricotter - MEMBER OF THE ZENITH - May 27, 2012, 14:59:16

'By our presence, our breath and our voice, we give this world fire, earth, air and water. Each creature which will happen to live on it will have to respect the laws of these four elements. We will decide on the strengths and weaknesses of each of them...'
~Osamodas.
The Choice of Gods. Pg. 9
Acidrik Gutspliter

Not only did Osamodas find the world of the Twelve (Ten), but he gave it magic. Light, dark, and the elements that bind them. It is thus no surprise that his disciples are so powerful. But from where, exactly, does this power come?

'For two white fire disciples(Eniripsa and Feca), two black fire disciples(Xelor and Osamodas)! Osamodas disciples, you'll be just like me! You'll be frighteningly intelligent and your resistance will be astounding! You'll live close to volcanoes and inside sulfur mines!! You'll be respected by dragons and creatures will rush up on your call!'
~Osamodas.
The Choice of Gods. Pg. 11.
Acidrik Gutspliter

In terms of offensive power, the Intelligence Osa has both AoE, No LoS damage, and a standard ranged attack. This is quite superior to the ranged, though cheaply cast, water damage of the Chance Osamodas.
Their astounding resistance comes not only from their potential lack of stat point dependence, thus opening themselves to a viable Vitality build, but also from the creatures which come at their beck and call.

Keeping the location of their class temple aside, being in a quaint little meadow, not a volcano or sulfur mine, how do they live up to this description?

I understand this is an ancient text, from the days of yore when Enis and Enus could turn invisible and Sacrier and Pandawa weren't counted among the ranks of the Gods.
But isn't this fitting?
Little has actually changed since this time for the Osamodas. Our spells, despite limits or affecting allies, are essentially the same (with an added class spell).
Our summons have gained or lost spells, but this is a change to our summons, not to the core of the Osamodas.
But what is the core of the Osamodas?

Summons:

• Highly reliant on AI. This means either simplicity of actions and spell choice or highly intricate/buggy decision making.
  • Statistically Independent. An Osamodas build doesn't determine its summons' strength.
  • Difficult to balance. Making a summon, such as Tofu, just as viable in high level play as low level play is tricky.
  • Good until the end. End game content finds summons in a tricky place. States with hazardous effects,oft times instant death related, mixed with sustainability and overall usefulness concerns means they often go unused.
Support:
  • AP, MP, +Damage, Power, Damage Reflection, Vitality, Resistances, Heals, Reduction, and the only class sporting resurrection. This places us in the top tier of buff/support classes.
  • Cheap cost with low cooldowns. This makes summoning/attacking easily paired with our exceptional support or allows consistent support throughout a fight.
  • Passive support. Damage Reflection, +Damage, and +Resistances are all passive support from our summons.
  • Area of Effect. Many of our nicely ranged buffing spells have a small AoE, allowing for targeted group support.
One of the biggest issues with the Osamodas is the specific niche it is known for. Summons.
The balance between PvP and PvM is difficult. To further complicate this the balance between low, mid, and end game PvM/PvP is also vastly disproportionate.

Keeping all of this in mind, please review the following questions. We would love to hear your answers!

How would you rank/define the Osamodas class roles?

How should our summons expand or build on these roles?

What hinders or facilitates these roles (spells/mechanics/other)?

What catalyst is needed, if any, to balance out the class's main flaws?
0 0
Reactions 464
Score : 6418

Osas are intended to be summoners and supporters. I think the developers did a fantastic job at making Osas a support class on the same level as Enis, while making their supportive abilities very distinct from one another and removing any hint of redundancy. I play my Osa primarily as a support character, with pinch-summon and Close Combat supportive damage, and I feel that he is very effective in this role.

Currently, I believe that the Osa's support role is pretty much perfect. Every one of our support spells is useful in its own way (though I'm not a fan of Fangs... Nice for a turn of extra burst for my allies but I have no desire whatsoever to level it). Animal Healing is also fantastic. The class boots are also actually worth wearing - they add a high amount of crits to High Energy Shot that brings it to the 1/2 or 1/3 range depending on what I'm wearing usually the former, and adds a sizable amount of +heals to Animal Healing. Animal Healing is great for emergency heals in a pinch, and also takes a load off of an Eni's healing responsibilities in many cases.

On the summons front... We're lacking a fair bit. Check my answer to the catalyst question for more information regarding this.

Currently, we have summons that add resistances to the team, unbewitch, take AP... I can go on. I think the secondary effects of summons' spells already add additional supportive versatility, but there's obviously room for improvement because there are some summons that do essentially nothing and you know what I'm talking about! I expand on that more in the bottom section of my post.

I think our summons' spells and our support spells compliment each other quite nicely. I think our summoning role is hindered greatly by the HP issue, which I expand on below (look at me building hype as if I'm releasing a new class or something! =P)

I feel like our current issue is that we're intended to be reliant on summons in at least some capacity, but our current selection of summons is lacking in a few regards. A couple of them (Gobball, Wyrmling, Crackler sort of, I guess Prespic but I don't usually use it) bring a ton of useful things to the table. They compliment our buffs to our allies with debuffs to the enemy team. They're cool, but our other summons severely lack something that makes them all worthwhile. Bwork Magus, in my opinion, isn't the best thing in the world. It's nice to have but I feel like my points are better spent elsewhere. Tofu and Boar... Hahahaha. (******I know that the Osa community's opinions on summons is vastly different, and I can already sense the rage building from religious Bwork users, but I know that we can all agree on my point that some summons bring worthwhile things to the table while others are severely lacking).

While some summons are nice and some are bad, there's one extreme hindrance that ruins the entire idea - poor HP scaling by level. As you get higher and higher in level, summons become easier and easier to kill in a PvP environment (and occasionally in a PvM environment, but the issue on that front isn't as extreme). Osas have one of the most powerful nuke heals in the game (perhaps *the* most powerful heal outside of the Eni class? I haven't checked to compare, but you catch my drift), which is magnified even further when used on summons, but it's kind of useless when other players can roll through your summons with their regular spells.
I think the Osa's most glaring flaw is that, in a PvP environment, a summon's usefulness is negated the turn after they're summoned.

I think this can be remedied by modifying the HP scaling formula on summons to become more potent in the higher levels (140+?, I feel like that's where the issue begins to intensify dramatically). This way, summons will continue to gain HP as normal in the lower levels (where I feel their HP is balanced), and when they get to the point where HP becomes a crippling issue, the rate of HP gain per level is magnified on all summons to give them more survivability. I feel like no additional changes will be necessary to make this "balanced", because summons already have unique elemental resistances.

With this done, summons will survive a couple of turns longer in end-game group PvP, which expands their strategic versatility past a one-turn attempt at changing the game every few turns. It would also make summons a little more desirable as quick damage sponges in PvM.

As for making the more useless summons useful, this can easily be fixed by adding effects to their current spells, or giving them a new spell that applies some sort of effect. Perhaps the Boar's Skewering spell can also have an effect that reduces pushback resist, for example, or a short range AoE that does that... Something of that nature.
I say this whenever I'm in a discussion about possibilities of additional effects for spells - we have a lot of new characteristics to work with, and some classes don't have spells that take advantage of *any* of them. This is a really good opportunity to suggest what characteristics can go where - we're inbetween major patches... The upcoming patch only has changes for one class that we know of (at least, that's what I've gathered is happening), so we have TWO updates to get suggestions out there. But I digress.
1 0
Score : 3959

Summons are really only used as locks, every osa I know ( and myself) would love to see osas have summons that are twice as strong, but half as spamable. For example, the crackler should have 50% increase in its hp at level 6, much more lock (30 extra lock I would say) at level 6, 10% resist increase in all elements, 30-40% total damage increase, and a longer cooldown by about 5 turns or so. All summons should be buffed at level 6 because frankly, they are awful at level 6, compared to other classes spells. Other levels should be changed to this type of system to, but I havnt played an osa under 19x in a long time so im probably not the best person for an opinion on this. This would allow osas to keep their summons alive, have a much more practical use and overall be much less annoying in pvp and much better for pvm.

(PS: REMOVE TOFU AND REPLACE IT WITH A: Chance Spell, or B: Strength spell)

1 0
greekg|2012-06-02 00:09:56

(PS: REMOVE TOFU AND REPLACE IT WITH A: Chance Spell, or B: Strength spell)

Ooh! I don't think they'd ever remove Tofu, with it sort of being the class mascot and all, but I think it would be a fantastic idea for them to introduce the chance route much earlier with a new spell like that.
0 0
Score : 1947

A sugestion I suggested a while back for limiting summons but buffing them was this: Summons would have a limit for how many could be out at one time per osa for example having only 1 crackler and 1 wyrm out and not being unable to summon a second one until the first one died. In turn summons could get a vitality buff etc. Another suggestion to balance this would be to lower the cooldown of all summon such as taking wyrm from 10/6 to 4 at all levels and crackler down to 3 (for example) but these cooldowns would only start once the first summon had died. Limit spaming but increase effectiveness of the summons themselves. Certain summosn could be unaffected by limits and delayed cooldowns such as prespic and tofu (and maybe gobball since the cd is so low already). I suggested this in an earlier thread with my alt

0 0
Score : 114

A limit to summons and a buff to them at the same time would make a lot of sense.

From a PvP view, in the early turns of a fight, the Osa often struggles to even keep 1-2 summons alive and enable them to hit etc. In the end, it usually becomes a snowball effect and opponents drown in summons they can't all take care of (not with the AP removal from them anyway). It's an immense curve from "meh" to practically uncounterable, while they should instead be more consistently good.

In PvM, monsters either target and kill summons in one turn or the things stay alive and do the stupidest moves imaginable. With blocking and stupidity in mind, no Osa really snowballs (unless soloing), so most just don't summon at all (apart from the odd Wyrm to unbewitch and then whip). A summon limit and buff would help make them worth casting, but on its own is probably not enough to change the Osa situation in PvM.

It'd be nice if Osas could get some "Bait" spell, castable on opponents. It would give them some stench that makes summons give this opponent priority to hit. It'd at least cancel out the stupid AI a little without giving the Osa full control. The power could be balanced by the duration, AP cost and cooldown.

And since we're at Osa buffs, let me cry "nerf nerf nerf" once. 4-5 MP for 10 turns (with 5 cd)? 13 reduction for 8 turns (with an outrageous 3 cd)? The buffs on summons are just ridiculous. The durations far, far exceed the cooldowns and even though you can't stack them anymore that's just entirely broken. It was already before the unbewitch changes, but it is even more now. The actual buffs on the summons are quite big too. Fair enough, if they were short-duration bursts of power. But it does not seem right to give them high power, suuuper long duration (which character spells still have such a long duration? Any at all?) and a very moderate cooldown.
Mind you, I am not talking about the buffs on allies, I think those are quite balanced with their short duration and lower buff. I support that the Osa's critters get more from buffs, but their current form is outdated.

0 0
Score : 6477

I find it interesting that, with the exception of Kiba (great post by the way), no one has answered what they feel the Osamodas role in combat is.

Osamodas themselves are a support character yes?

• Leash
  • Bear Cry
  • Feline Movement
  • Toad
  • HES
  • Animal Healing
  • Natural Defense
  • FoB
Compare this to:
  • Tofu
  • Gobball
  • Prespic
  • Boar
  • Bwork Magus
  • Crackler
  • Wyrmling
So where then do our summons come in? What should their role be? What is it now?

To address Shikimi's valid point about our buffs, it seems as though summons are sort of like Feca's glyphs in a way. Set them and forget them.
You buff them once and basically that is it. The buff will last the duration of the summon as the summon more than likely won't be living that long.

Is this a valid approach?
What about the AoE on our support spells?

If summons are meant to bolster our damage wouldn't it be fair for us to have to focus more on our AP upkeep?
Is damage their main role?
The utility summons provide would make one question this.
0 0
Score : 3054

Summons are unviable a lot of time in end game dungeons as they could easerly get everyone killed by doing something wrong due to there random ai; and the dynamic of the boss and what needs to make them weak. Example: boar in royal mastogob.

The role of the osa in most dungeons is buffer and moderate damage dealer and enemy summon control with whip.

0 0
Score : 3731

My Osa is support/damage. Every buff maxed to 6 to buff 4-5 of my allies, then damage mainly with my CC for a max of 4k per turn to 4 enemies, or to a lesser extent spamming Lashing Claw for 300+ per cast.

Sure, I'd love a summon buff, but realistically even if they were buffed vit and damage, I probably still wouldn't use them in PvM due to their horrible AI. They would never attack what I want them to, but even if they did, the 5ap I used to cast them is seemingly a waste since I can do 4 times the damage for 4ap.

0 0
Score : -10

Before I begin Ill explain that im a level 199 osa, I have been strength, Intelligence and chance to some extent and im now gone back to intelligence at 199. Ive been playing osa's for a very long time, My first character and will always be my main. I also have many other characters which fight other osa's so my opinion I believe is fairly neutral.

Osamodas are a support build. They Give AoE AP/MP/%Damage/+Damage. Whilst summoning to increase %resist, unbewitch gravity state from gobbal, remove agility and pushback. Not forgetting healing and protecting and reviving. There support area is perfect.

I think as said previously certain summons should be revised and modified completely. They need better or newer support techniques to help the osamodas out.

The thing that hiders most osamodas is the vitality of summons themselves or the dodge lock ability, Osa's usually cant escape close combat unless points in release and alot of mp, and even then thats not enough, and some vital summons are killed quite easily.

Heres the fun part. Osa's summons need to be revised. The one summon i never use is Boar. Its practically pointless, The pushback can be useful but other spells always take priority in both PvM and PvP. I think Boar should be replaced with a summon that Buffs the osa and its team-mates. There is only one summon that doesnt attack the enemies which is prespic, but that removes ap. There is no reason why a summoning for an osa's shouldn't be a support summon. This gives a huge area of expansion such as +heals for osa or dodge bonus.
The tofu is pointless in PvP and PvM unless is constantly spammed against an agility character. Its a waste of 4 ap to summon just one on its own where that can be replaced with a heal or a gobball that turn. My improvement for tofu's would be to increase its HP and make it so that the agility stolen goes to the osamodas to increase dodge lock or the tofu can remove %resistance with every attack.

Personally, and i know ill get disagreement with this but I think whip should be changed to chance. This gives chance builds more of the damage role as their animal healing can lack and their versatility is lacking. This would distinguish a chance build to be mainly damage, and intelligence to be support/versatility. Both these build can be hybrid together which various equipment and can also be used as chance/summon or intelligence/summon.

0 0

We appreciate all of the feedback given thus far.

I would like to introduce some new queries to go along with those posted in the OP, as well as some other hypothetical changes.

If the Osa could only keep 3 of their current summons, which would you chose?

If we could remove 2 summons only, which would you chose?

Please rank the following types of summons in order from most to least desired:
Utility(in this specific case I mean debuffs)
Support(in this specific case I mean buffs)
Damage

Do you prefer a large quantity(summon spam) or fewer more powerful summons?

Now for the hypotheticals.

I would like to propose that Animal Blessing get a new function.
Say when you cast it on yourself it still increased the max number of summons...but when cast on a summon it would work like Spiritual Leash. The only difference is the most recent player to be killed would control the summon instead of being revived as themselves.

Now I should mention that I dislike summon spam and would like to see Animal Blessing changed entirely, but for the purpose of gathering feedback on this idea I opted to have it maintain its original purpose.

In terms of Tofu. I have posted before an idea which works thusly:
Casting Tofu summons a Tofu.
Casting Tofu on a Tofu increases the power of that tofu, which can be done 3 times per Tofu.

Alternatively each casting could change the capabilities of said Tofu, however either would require a limit on the number of Tofu on the field at once.
Tofu: works as it does now.
Evil Tofu: Hits harder in the Air element(say +2-4 base damage) and decreases a targets Lock
Mutated Tofu: Hardest hitting in the air element (say 18-24 air damage) and attacks deal double permanent damage. (only the attacks made by the Tofu, this wouldn't be a debuff.)
Tofoone: AoE 2 air attack (say 10-15) centered on the Tofoone. Allies in the burst would be healed (say 8-14). The Tofoone having the CC burst would make it a "tank support" summon.

0 0
Score : 164

I have always thought that it would be a neat idea to have to Osa summons work much like the Rogue bombs do, in that when targeted at an enemy they become an attack, and when targeted at an empty cell they become a summon.

If Osas had three summons of each element, that would make the Osas more versatile in battle and give them more options for attacking and summoning. Hybridising your Osa would make it worth wild, and give you 6 attacks and summons.

With the problem of end game dungeons and summons being mostly one hit wonders, perhaps you could tie in the characters elemental stats to the HP and attack of a summon? Scaled down I've course, who wants a 1800HP Crackler coming at them... tongue
This would also help to not over do it on Osas by all of a sudden having 12 damage spells. I think if you went with this kind of thing, you could put a restriction on the amount of summons one character can have in a fight. Perhaps 5? That gives them enough room to summon a whole element, but have to think about which ones to summon if you are hybridised.

This is just a thought, and I would love to hear some feedback? tongue

0 0

From what our summons are like at this exact moment, I would keep Red Wyrmling, Crackler, and Gobball. Red Wyrmling is our form of unbewitchment, which is vital to our kit. Crackler is (comparatively) the beefiest summon we have and also takes away AP. In fights where there isn't something that can instakill it (pre-Frigost PvM), it's very valuable. Gobball I'm only keeping because it can inflict Gravity, I don't regularly use summons beyond Wyrmling and Crackler due to necessity/I don't have the spell points/the other summons don't appeal to me.

If I were forced to pick two *current* summons for removal entirely, I would want to see Bwork and Boar go. Their functions are redundant, and I don't trust summon AI to properly assess pushbacks.

In my opinion Osas should have equal access to summons of all of those types. They're all equally important because they all play to the different styles of play of the class. (Also, I would personally lump support and utility together because they're the same thing).

Fewer more powerful. Summons should not be spammed like some Osas choose to do (and I have a large hatred for those types of Osa users because their existence and abusive utilizations of certain spells threatens the power of legitimate Osamodas builds).

The Animal Blessing idea is extremely interesting and opens the door for a wide variety of new tactics. This would also nullify my reasoning for the summon removal question, because this proposal would put those potent pushback spells in the hands of players that can utilize them to their fullest tactical effects.
I think the original functionality of Animal Blessing should be maintained, however. Maybe with less summons, but maintained. Frankly, not all players have access to +summons gear, so those bonuses can be invaluable in the lower level brackets. I think this can be balanced out overall (read: I think we can get rid of those crappy summon spammers...) by making it disadvantageous to have multiples of a summon out at one time. This can be accomplished by making it so that all summons of the same type share common cooldowns of their spells, and changing their AI so that they cannot duplicate spell effects. For example, two Wyrmlings out, the first one casts its unbewitch, and the cooldown applies to the second one as well as the first regardless of when they were summoned. Another example, if two Tofus are out, if one attacks during its turn, none of the others can use their Tofu Kiss spell that turn, which makes it completely pointless to have more than one out at once and discourages that build entirely. This would only apply to the actual summoner. Like, one person's Tofu attacking would do nothing to another Osa's Tofus.

The change would allow players without +summons to have multiple summons out at once, but it would also make it pointless to summon multiples of the same thing(s). It would coerce players to utilize more of their summons.

Your last hypothetical is interesting, but I don't think it would work out. It would make a cool Tofu, but Osas would instead become more interested in upgrading their summons than using their own damage and support spells to accomplish tasks. In team play in later levels, this wouldn't be useful because the Osa already has enough to do.
0 0
Electricotter|2012-06-04 20:33:01
We appreciate all of the feedback given thus far.

I would like to introduce some new queries to go along with those posted in the OP, as well as some other hypothetical changes.

Utility
Support
Damage

Now for the hypotheticals.

I would like to propose that Animal Blessing get a new function.
Say when you cast it on yourself it still increased the max number of summons...but when cast on a summon it would work like Spiritual Leash. The only difference is the most recent player to be killed would control the summon instead of being revived as themselves.

Now I should mention that I dislike summon spam and would like to see Animal Blessing changed entirely, but for the purpose of gathering feedback on this idea I opted to have it maintain its original purpose.

In terms of Tofu. I have posted before an idea which works thusly:
Casting Tofu summons a Tofu.
Casting Tofu on a Tofu increases the power of that tofu, which can be done 3 times per Tofu.

Alternatively each casting could change the capabilities of said Tofu, however either would require a limit on the number of Tofu on the field at once.
Tofu: works as it does now.
Evil Tofu: Hits harder in the Air element(say +2-4 base damage) and decreases a targets Lock
Mutated Tofu: Hardest hitting in the air element (say 18-24 air damage) and attacks deal double permanent damage. (only the attacks made by the Tofu, this wouldn't be a debuff.)
Tofoone: AoE 2 air attack (say 10-15) centered on the Tofoone. Allies in the burst would be healed (say 8-14). The Tofoone having the CC burst would make it a "tank support" summon.

If an osa could keep 3 summons only, gobbal,wyrm(WITH AI IMPROVED. This time for real. No more jokes) and Crackler.

2 Summons to kill would be tofu, and boar. Bwork is useful if leveld up to 6

The only summon that is useful is gobbal for its gravity state. No need to arrange those 3 category's, There should be 2, gobbal, not gobbal.

Like any endgame osa, I would love more powerful summons but less, I never use them anyways other then (you guessed it) gobbal.
0 0

In terms of Utility vs Support.
Utility would be debuffs.
Support would be buffs.

I should have clarified this point and I will do so now.
Crackler for example is a bit overpowered in terms of providing Utility (AP drain), Support (increase of resistances), and Damage. It also has a Tanking element.

Also, limiting Tofu in the way you describe Kiba, would make it a pointless summon entirely. Unless of course the base damage was greatly increased and/or the Agi steal increased.
(I share your feelings with summon spam.)
Hence my "upkeep" version.
4AP leaves the standard 8AP build with enough to upgrade and attack/heal/buff.

Furthermore this makes attacking enemy Tofus more important in PvP also allowing for a more important role for the Tofu in PvM.
It maintains a Utility, debuffing, role until the final(16 AP total) version which supports tanking summons/allies. This ultimately reduces an Osa's burden, for a time and AP investment.

To be a little more detailed (which I probably shouldn't but I can't resist):

1. Tofu current details
  2. as now
  3. as now
  4. capped at Evil Tofu, 1 turn cooldown
  5. Capped at Mutated Tofu, no cooldown, 1 cast/ turn
  6. Capped at Tofoone, no cooldown, 2 casts/ turn
3 tofu max.

1 0
Electricotter|2012-06-05 03:37:33
In terms of Utility vs Support.
Utility would be debuffs.
Support would be buffs.

I should have clarified this point and I will do so now.
Crackler for example is a bit overpowered in terms of providing Utility (AP drain), Support (increase of resistances), and Damage. It also has a Tanking element.

Crackler. Tanking element? It has such low agility that it couldn't lock a level 20 dopple. Crackeler is not OP in the slightest. It provides minimal resists, with AP steal that if you get hit by you should reconsider your wisdom in your set.
0 0
Score : 801

I think the Osa class is one of the most balanced in the game, we can be strong if used well and weak if used badly. There is of course a problem with the summon AI and most of us understand that this will never be fixed such as the complexity of AI programming. The dragon AI however should be looked at because a failure or success with UB can quite often be the difference between a win or a loss.

and of course the prespic and boar summons should be looked at as well because in most situations they are useless, especially the boar because instead of hitting an enemy away they prioritise damage by hitting the enemy towards the nearest obstacle instead.

0 0
Score : 1166

An idea for Wyrm:

Give the summoning spell some linear range. The spell has two effects:

Summons a Wyrm on the target cell
1Linear AoE: unbewitches.

That is, it summons a Wyrm, and unbewitches the character directly behind it.

No more AI problems. Obviously the Wyrm itself would lose its unbewitch ability.

Actually, I would prefer Whip to become a dual-purpose spell. On non-summon enemies, it could "tag" the character (doing no damage), so that summons will try to use certain special abilities on it, like Unbwitch or Gravity.

1 0
Score : 1947

great idea for whip especially if you could use it once on a character and once on a summon each turn

0 0
Sljm|2012-06-09 19:20:46
An idea for Wyrm:

Give the summoning spell some linear range. The spell has two effects:

Summons a Wyrm on the target cell
1Linear AoE: unbewitches.

That is, it summons a Wyrm, and unbewitches the character directly behind it.

No more AI problems. Obviously the Wyrm itself would lose its unbewitch ability.

Actually, I would prefer Whip to become a dual-purpose spell. On non-summon enemies, it could "tag" the character (doing no damage), so that summons will try to use certain special abilities on it, like Unbwitch or Gravity.

The first idea is kind of silly when you have the second idea. One can tag an enemy, and then summon Wyrm the same turn. Then Wyrm would then attempt to unbewitch the tagged target.

greekg|2012-06-05 21:35:37
Crackler. Tanking element? It has such low agility that it couldn't lock a level 20 dopple. Crackeler is not OP in the slightest. It provides minimal resists, with AP steal that if you get hit by you should reconsider your wisdom in your set.

No no no. Tanking element meaning relatively high HP and resistances. Nothing to do with lock and dodge. A tank is something that absorbs more damage than the average thing, nothing more.
0 0
Respond to this thread